Hacking Cards that work with SDHC, and Wii Functions

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know which cards work with SDHC, and the Wii. I prefer one that can take full SD, but it's not ness. as I have a few microSD's.

Also I want the one with the most features, for the cheapest price. Sorry if this is a common question, I don't feel like wading knee deep through topics of people complaining that their cards don't work. I'm upgrading from an R4.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well basically all the newer cards accept SDHC, so that's not a problem. No slot1 accepts full SD cards, so you're going to have to use microSD. The CycloDS, EDGE, and G6 Real support Wii connectivity, but the G6 Real is really dated, so don't get that one. I suggest the CycloDS if you don't mind spending a lot of money. It's the best you can get.

If you want one for a cheaper price, you can get the EDGE like I mentioned above, or another good choice is the Acecard2. You can't go wrong with whatever you choose.

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CycloDS updates arent coming out that fast at the moment. But they always release a fix for newer games, so the compatibility is brilliant

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
cyclo evo compatibility is brilliant.
Firmware is also update when necessary.

for a cheaper card the Edge card firmware update when needed for a new game you can not go wrong.

I know only of these card because i got them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, in like one month and 13 days