Card Sagas Wars - 5th Trailer.. Finally.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not as excited anymore but I'd still love to try it. How I wish they can port this to PSP or DS.. or have Peer to Peer connection on computer. -drools-

By the way, the sprite creators are the ones who made the really popular Super Smash Bros. Brawl sprite pictures upon the launch of the game. They have MANY sprites on their websites.. some of the best sprite work I've seen. I highly recommend visiting their website. It's amazing how much detail can be put in within a small boundary of pixels.

One of the artist's page is AbyssWolf on deviant art.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Always been a fan of AbyssWolf's sprites. They're simply amazing.

I've never had much anticipation for this game. It seems like very sloppy character programming. Could still be good though.

For anyone that doesn't know, the game is made with MUGEN.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well dang, NxC's Reiji is playable and not just a striker?
The initial wow factor has long since passed, but I'm still excited to see the day this project is finished.

Funnily enough, I'm more interested in seeing the spritework/animations then the game itself, but that's just due to my nature, haha.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This should be made into an official game, released for ALL the consoles, so that ps3 users can have master chief and link, and samus etc... and wii can have them as well.... etc.... i want now!
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet