Card Sagas Wars 4th trailer.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that this never got mentioned. The old ones may have been mentioned.. but this is just a heads up for the 4th trailer. It's looking extremely promising. I absolutely can't wait when it comes out. I hope it supports netplay. Anyways, let the trailer do the talking.

Etna is in it!!!!!! This makes me happy.
smile.gif
And Chrono's in it as well for those of you who are Chrono Trigger fans (at least, I think that's the game he's from? Obviously you can tell I never played it.
tongue.gif
)

I heard a while ago about the DS supporting MUGEN as well? Since it looks like it runs on MUGEN, I hope the creators might consider a port to the DS as well..

select.png

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow this is like having a good version of mugen on your DS
tongue.gif
hehe this looks sweet!

glad they didnt stick to regular hit-spark styles on the 2d and used some nicer effects. thanks for the heads up, when is this sopose to come out?

Wait nevermind it is MUGEN... :-/ Sigh.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heard about this awhile ago. Its pretty exciting actually. I just hoped they don't get a cease and desist. I never liked the small characters on big backgrounds style there going with but whatever. If it ever comes out it will kill.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Oh, so it's a PC game... sounds good to me. How long has it been in the works?
It's been around for a very long time, but it is doubtful that it's going to be finished any time soon. The site isn't english so I may be wrong, but from my understand it's made in MUGEN. This means it's on PC, NOT DS. ALL the graphics in the game were done by the VERY talented Abyss-Wolf(The guy who made the Brawl sprites that everyone stole.) who is doing sprites for the entire character roster which includes at LEAST 1800 characters. The characters are separated into Red, Blue, and Green "cards". Red characters are monsters and other creatures from various games. As of this post, there are 111 confirmed Red Cards. Blue cards are heroes from various games. As of this post, there are 500+ confirmed Blue Cards. And green cards haven't been revealed yet. I've been following this for a while because I am REALLY impressed by Abyss-Wolf's sprites.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DemonicChocobo said:
It's been around for a very long time, but it is doubtful that it's going to be finished any time soon. The site isn't english so I may be wrong, but from my understand it's made in MUGEN. This means it's on PC, NOT DS. ALL the graphics in the game were done by the VERY talented Abyss-Wolf(The guy who made the Brawl sprites that everyone stole.) who is doing sprites for the entire character roster which includes at LEAST 1800 characters. The characters are separated into Red, Blue, and Green "cards". Red characters are monsters and other creatures from various games. As of this post, there are 111 confirmed Red Cards. Blue cards are heroes from various games. As of this post, there are 500+ confirmed Blue Cards. And green cards haven't been revealed yet. I've been following this for a while because I am REALLY impressed by Abyss-Wolf's sprites.
Ahh, THOUGHT those Brawl sprites looked familiar!

God, 1800+ characters? So what, this game is going to be around a terabyte in size...? XD Wow.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this for a very long time. Every card featured on the site does not mean an actual playable character...they confirmed it a while ago.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been following this for a while now too.
Luckily, I'm a patient person, so I can wait for as long as they take.
If you want to take a look at some of the confirmed heroes take a look at
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/cards_bluegame.htm
Sorted by game.

Chances are, some will surprise you, and some will make you giggle with glee.

I'm just glad the Tales games got so much love.
Hoping Adol from Ys makes it in.

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I been in the Mugen scene since 1999. Not much sucess has come for it. the developers left the project a long time ago, its an user editable fighter engine.

uses sprites and coding, which both are easy enough to learn if your into it.

The sprites look nice but all-in-all its just another MUGEN game with random characters.. the beauty of mugen is u can download separate characters and make your own fight against whomever you please.

There are only a few MUGEN projects worth taking a look at, and one of them is the Bleach game my buddies over at ZGTeam are making.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It may be "just another MUGEN game" but I've seen some matchups and the sprite disparity is just laughable. Or overpoweredness. Etc.

I like this because even if it has a large roster, the characters are drawn in the same style so at least it looks to have more effort than "omg i ripe sprits 4 gam lol".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)