Hacking Card not working after updating

kazuto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought it last year and was using it until I decided to update so I could play Pokemon Y. I knew taht updating will cause it not to work but I wasn't interested in using the card for many months (as can be seen by how long I took to try it again). I downloaded the latest firmware and EOS version to the correct places, then put the card back in my 3DS and tried it but it still doesn't work. I get a black screen with white text telling me it doesn't work. Any help?

It should be noted that I only have a 3DS as of now and I updated the 3DS before updating the DSTWO firmware. Should I find an older DS version, such as a DS Lite, and try it that way? If so, how do I do that with it?

I'm on 3DS version 7.1.0-16E, by the way.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it doesn't hurt to have an old phat laying about. They're cheap and great for updating flashcarts, using Slot-2 flashcarts for dumping and restoring saves to DS games, and other homebrew shenanigans.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it last year and was using it until I decided to update so I could play Pokemon Y. I knew taht updating will cause it not to work but I wasn't interested in using the card for many months (as can be seen by how long I took to try it again). I downloaded the latest firmware and EOS version to the correct places, then put the card back in my 3DS and tried it but it still doesn't work. I get a black screen with white text telling me it doesn't work. Any help?

It should be noted that I only have a 3DS as of now and I updated the 3DS before updating the DSTWO firmware. Should I find an older DS version, such as a DS Lite, and try it that way? If so, how do I do that with it?

I'm on 3DS version 7.1.0-16E, by the way.

Just use the alternate update method take the update file name it from dstwoupdate.dat to dstwoupdateb.dat stick it in the root of your dstwo sd card put sd card back into dstwo boot up your 3ds with dstwo in boot it up like normal u will get the error screen as u said but this time just leave it on the error screen for a good 5-8 mins as its updating the bootloader now after the good 5-8 mins reboot 3ds and your dstwo will work again this is a proven method that works everytime no need for a dslite or other ds based systems to update no matter what other idiots will tell u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.