Homebrew Carbonic abz source menu for WiiFlow 5

symphonic5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to get my new WiiFlow 5 menu (Rhapsodii Shima) to look like my old source menu (carbonic abz) I copied the source folder over from my old setup, and it looks totally differently. The images are even wrong. I used danimalz master pack to set it up. Is there something I have to do to make icons on boot like Carbonics?

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The original Rhapsodii Shima has a working source menu. The version from danimalz pack is old, not optimized and it was modded by him. I suggest you install the latest original Rhapsodii Shima from here.
Don't copy stuff from your old installations, I can't guarantee that it will work.
Just disable Source Flow from the settings and hide the icons you don't need.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Rhapsodii Shima has a working source menu. The version from danimalz pack is old, not optimized and it was modded by him. I suggest you install the latest original Rhapsodii Shima from here.
Don't copy stuff from your old installations, I can't guarantee that it will work.
Just disable Source Flow from the settings and hide the icons you don't need.
i removed the link to danimalz thread from my wiiflow lite thread. i haven't seen danimalz for quite a while now. and his thread is a little out dated.

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i removed the link to danimalz thread from my wiiflow lite thread. i haven't seen danimalz for quite a while now. and his thread is a little out dated.
Thanks Fledge. I think that now with Wiiflow's Source Menu Setup + the Plugins Pack + Rhapsodii Shima, there's no real need for tutorials.

Reactions: fledge68

Shoche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Tetsuo Shima
maybe I express myself wrong. copy icons and buttons, from carbonic, then with your ini file, modify it, change the location of buttons, change effects and make a totally functional theme for wiiflow 5.4.8.
I am currently working on a theme with source menu. In the same way I thank you, because it was thanks to you, I am trying.

Note i sorry for my english

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Tetsuo Shima
maybe I express myself wrong. copy icons and buttons, from carbonic, then with your ini file, modify it, change the location of buttons, change effects and make a totally functional theme for wiiflow 5.4.8.
I am currently working on a theme with source menu. In the same way I thank you, because it was thanks to you, I am trying.

Note i sorry for my english
No need to apologize, my english is far from perfect too:lol:
Ok you can copy the images from Wiiflow/themes/Carbonik to Wiiflow/themes_lite/Rhapsodii Shima
But you have to check the filenames one by one, because I've changed some button names for my theme
For example cftbutminus.png in Carbonic became cfg_button_minus.png in Rhapsodii Shima.
Other files have the same names

Shoche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Tetsuo Shima
ok, no problem, I have it solved.
I have a question.
Can I put a clock command in the main zone?
algo así como cargador USB gx

Edit: another question. you can change the main_bar for each emulator?

Last edited by Shoche,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?