1. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    I just have homebrew on my Up, since the nav runs Windows CE 6 and can be made to show desktop+taskbar with a simple custom shortcut :)

Was planning to hack together a phone dock (which actually is an official part for the next generation) with Qi and some more upgrades, but it's still under warranty for a year so...

2. rileysrjay

rileysrjay Connoisseur of all things Morshu

United States
    Im glad you self conscious about that, the rednecks around here sure aren't. Plus Your ghetto rig sounds like it's planned out better than most rigs around here. All the rednecks round here only care about bass sounds, it's really annoying imo. Some people don't even have a truck bed here anymore because it's filled with speakers. I just have the factory Sony sound system (I'm 95% sure it's Sony) in my car. I do the exact same with my Bluetooth by starting Spotify and having ok Google set up to call people if I need to and change songs. Plus they recently updated it to where you can ask Google to play a playlist through a third party music service like Spotify, which is pretty handy(before it was only Google play music iirc). I don't have an SD card slot, but I don't need one anyways since I already have all my music on my phone.

3. DinohScene

DinohScene hail p1ngpong

Antarctica
    Sub is an 800W Sony Xplod, on a bridged 1600W 4channel amp.
    Sound cuts off after reaching Vol 25 on me headunit.
    It could indeed be the amp, used to have a 800W dedicated amp for me sub on the old config, idk if the new config allows it ;c

4. WeedZ

OP WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

United States
    Sounds like you're from here. Everybody has these jacked up trucks and dress like hicks, but they bump rap (Lil Wayne shit) on these ridiculously loud subs.

brickmii82 and rileysrjay like this.
  5. rileysrjay

rileysrjay Connoisseur of all things Morshu

United States
    Yup, sounds a bit too familiar. Don't forget the modified exhaust (usually people put a flowmaster on their truck here) and the occasional smoke stack exhaust.

WeedZ likes this.
  6. Super.Nova

Super.Nova GBAtemp Fan

Saudi Arabia
    I've personally compared a couple of car speakers among from multiple makers and models and noticed the best consistent and cleanest sound belonged to JBL.
    Surprisingly far better than SONY's Xplode!

Lest you can afford BOSE, go for JBL or, namely, infiniti (fancy line from. JBL).

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nothing gives me more ecstatic satisfaction than to smoke the shit out of people like these.
    What makes it even better is if I pretended to lose on purpose and slowed down only to get them captured by speed cams!

I admit, I'm not a good person at all ^_^

7. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    A looooong time ago, I had a 96 Impala SS with a shift kit, and 3 Fosgate Punch 3 15’s in the trunk. I failed to realize how much power I was drawing and only put in a single 2 Farad cap. Yeah.... blew fuses every time I turned it up past like halfway. The fuel pump fuse got blown once on my way to Vegas in the middle of the desert. That sucked. Had to use my AC fuse to get rolling again and it was summer lol.

WeedZ likes this.
  8. Sathya

Sathya GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker

Indonesia
    no moding, but i just want to repair water pump from our mercedes g 300. moding is not the best choice, but repairing is the best!

9. WeedZ

OP WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

United States
    Still been playing with this old hyundai sonata over the years. But I added something you guys might think is cool

20210419_122002.jpg

hippy dave likes this.
  10. aadz93

aadz93 GBAtemp Official Psychonaut

Korea, North
    Well my Pathfinder has a lift and a leveling kit (bags), also runs the same engine as a 350z 3.5l V6, I get the same torque 270ft-lb (366 Nm), with 50 horses less, so I know I can push over 300hp if i wanted

IMG_20210419_165114.jpg
    Left 5 spd manual 1.8l 4banger turbo, right inline 5cyl 2.5l 6spd semi auto
    IMG_20210419_164450.jpg

All of em are fun to drive in their own ways

By God Do not use China parts on your car, use a quality brand! Things like maf/o2 sensors, starters etc

You will surely receive what you pay for!

It boils down to skill, time, money, and knowing the right people

It's much cheaper to work on your own car

Don't worry I would outrun with ease anyway

Last edited by aadz93, Apr 19, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted