APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20181011_090325.jpg

Captain toad is apperantly going wild as a Taiwanese distributor for Nintendo rated the game 18+. We all knew it was just a matter of time before Toad got busted, he's literally getting high from eating mushrooms, and he steals coins throughout the entire game. Is that really something to teach children?

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...aptain_toad_treasure_tracker_as_mature_18plus

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
lol i played this game, i could swear it was made for 5-6 year olds...

side question: do the coins serve any purpose? aside from collecting 100 to get a life, seems really pointless to get them

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol i played this game, i could swear it was made for 5-6 year olds...

side question: do the coins serve any purpose? aside from collecting 100 to get a life, seems really pointless to get them
Other than perhaps being a goal for one of the secret missions (like finish with 50 coins or something like that), nope, they don't serve any purpose other than ranking up lives.

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What stupidity are you playing this time taiwan? is it because they are showing feet or the fact toad's entire body looks like a dick? if not and your just doing some sjw bullshit this is just stupid.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
View attachment 146302

Captain toad is apperantly going wild as a Taiwanese distributor for Nintendo rated the game 18+. We all knew it was just a matter of time before Toad got busted, he's literally getting high from eating mushrooms, and he steals coins throughout the entire game. Is that really something to teach children?

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...aptain_toad_treasure_tracker_as_mature_18plus
Hilarious. :rofl2:
But,seriously: I grown up with Mario,who always eat mushrooms and stealing from everyone. I suppose,that I am spoiled child,but anyways,this is just a dumb weird post,a gbatemp dumb weird post from random guy

Last edited by marazzmatika,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn