OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I update it whenever there's something new, but I post in the home page only when there is something important to say. If it's just a change of the percentages, I change them and nothing more. Also, we were on holyday in the past days, and I think the others are, too.
Anyway, the translation of Rainbow is not proceeding anymore due to the problems with the tool we have...

LucaLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Since I'm not dead, no XD
I'm a bit depressed about how the things went, but I'll search around for help again if necessary.

We used to make textual translations all by ourselves, but when it comes to patches or english corrections, we have to rely on the other people's work too. Sometimes all goes fine, sometimes not.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nix that.
tongue.gif

ReyRey184

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

Feel free to shout me down and grind your teeth at my stupidity but I just need a question answered. Kirameki's English script of Giftpia is pretty advanced, with enough to get you through the game, and someone has showcased a video of the game's introduction in English on YouTube. With the script and the apparent know-how to locate the text files in the game, change them and display them in-game, do we not have the ingredients to proceed with a translation of the game?

If my reasoning is sound then is there anyone who can tell me where to locate the text files in the iso and if so what tools I would need beyond GC Tool and perhaps a Hex Editor...as I am ready and willing to start work on translating the game using the Kirameki script as a guide.

~P~

LucaLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have no idea about how it could be patched. I'm interested though.

Regarding Rainbow, since we still lack someone who can extract the rest of the text, we can't make any progress. Yeah, it's awful.

Hiro77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Congratulations for finishing Giftpia!!

I would really love to be able to play and understand Captain Rainbow , though...

Maybe some of the people working on the xenoblade translation could help you with the hacking you need?
(I don't wanna impose anything on anybody, mind you... I just thought hey could have the skills your team needs, and... well, let's hope for the best!! ;P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse