Captain America 2

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by chavosaur, Apr 4, 2014.

1. chavosaur
    OP

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    So because Chavosaur is the best Moose, I got to see an early screening of Captain America tonight.
    [​IMG]

I won't get into spoiler territory until the everyone else gets to see it, but I thought it was a much better movie then it's sequel. I wasn't a big fan of Captain America, but the sequel was pretty fun. It wasn't an AMAZING movie, it had its marvel cliche', "We're gonna insert these moments that are supposed to be comedic in sections that don't really need it." Type of deals.

All in all, I recommend seeing it with some friends and having a good time, it's got plenty of action and a decent plot.

Now of course I stayed after the credits and of course there was a teaser so if you do NOT wish to see after credits spoilers, do not open it. I'm only posting what I saw too see if someone familiar with the universe can answer something for me.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb

chavosaur likes this.
  3. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    Just saw this myself. It was pretty good. Had a few flaws here and there but overall it delivered. Fox and Sony are definitely on suicide watch now. Especially the former. Get your shit together, Fox.

4. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Just saw it tonight. I wouldn't say this is Marvel Studio's best, but it's up there. It's a tight race between this, Avengers, and Iron Man 1. Great action/choreography, a good mix of fun and seriousness, great use of characters (Who could've guessed even a few years ago that we'd get Batroc the Leaper in a major blockbuster?), that Winter Soldier... prettygreatouttaten.

Now comes the long wait for Guardians of the Galaxy to ooga my chaka.

I just want Doom, Galactus, and Silver Surfer in my main Marvel movies. Is that so much to ask for?

chavosaur and Hyro-Sama like this.
  5. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    The action and choreography were amazing and definitely the highlight of the film. The overall tone was done well too. I was so tense during that car chase scene. Another highlight was the easter eggs throughout the film. From Dr. Strange to Community to Pulp Fiction. Bravo, Marvel. Bravo.

That's my most anticipated comic book film of the year. Hell, it might even be my most anticipated film in general. Can't wait for Rocket Racoon to rock my world.

Excelente! Amigos, assemble!

chavosaur likes this.
  6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Requiere de algĂșn ensamblaje.

7. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013