Capcom working on PS3 exclusives?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom has released a chart which denotes how many games they will release this year and next. Interestingly, there are fifteen PS3 games pencilled in for this year and just twelve for the Xbox 360. And in 2010, Capcom will be releasing 13 PS3 games compared to 12 Xbox 360 games.

QUOTE said:
In a follow up to Capcom's latest fiscal reports, they've released a chart showing how many games they've released last year as well as how many they'll be releasing this year and next.

The numbers predict that they'll be releasing fifteen PlayStation 3 games this year and twelve Xbox 360 games this year. Following up in 2010, Capcom will be releasing thirteen PlayStation 3 games and twelve Xbox 360 games.

News Source: ScrawlFX

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps its just Dead Rising 1, just to let PS3 owners actually play the first before the sequel.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like PS3 isn't winning the fight of which console is better by getting exclusives I just hope that PS3 doesn't get way better exclusives than the 360 cause that would suck on Capcom's part
glare.gif

P.S. Raiyu245 your posting news like crazy today.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
Looks like PS3 isn't winning the fight of which console is better by getting exclusives I just hope that PS3 doesn't get way better exclusives than the 360 cause that would suck on Capcom's part
glare.gif

Since when does Capcom care about its user base? D:

P.S. Yes I know, and there is still more to come XD. I'm trying not to fall asleep, it messes up my sleep cycle like it matters since I'm close to the end of the year but still..

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
IchigoSJ said:
glare.gif

Since when does Capcom care about its user base? D:

P.S. Yes I know, and there is still more to come XD. I'm trying not to fall asleep, it messes up my sleep cycle like it matters since I'm close to the end of the year but still..

More news how?
huh.gif
I messed up my sleep cycle long ago now I wake my normal time that I would wake myself up is 11am and if you live in California that would be 12am and my school starts at 8am or 9am over there so
dry.gif
cry.gif
. What capcom you shall pay for not caring about me
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(Sonicandtails @ May 11 2009, 05:48 PM)
If you did your homework, you would know that it's God of War 3, since they are the ones who published the first two in Japan.
Since you did your homework mind telling me if it's on 360 I'm lazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D