Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
30l14zt.jpg

The Japanese company Capcom, by official count of the Twitter social network, has ensured that this Thursday will make a big announcement, but so far has not discussed details of the case.

It really is not the first time that any of the western parts of the company announces a big surprise, and end up disillusioned, so stay calm.

Although these ads are not always associated with new games, Capcom has not given his list of titles in the Gamescom "in recent days have speculated a new Darkstalkers delivery, among other reasons because the message Yoshinori Ono saying "Super Street Fighter IV is nothing compared to what's coming. We will keep you informed."

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=254558

Something for Wii, DS or 3DS?
unsure.gif

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man I need a new megaman game =( not just any megaman a MEGAMAN X game preferably megaman x9 would be da bomb.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fingers crossed for them secretly teamed up with nintendo and that they made a new 2d zelda ds
biggrin.gif

With over 12 dungeons, epic music and.. stuff
biggrin.gif

(altough I don't think so
tongue.gif
)
Anyway, I'll look forward to it
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
New Tales game for the DS...? :
yaynds.gif

Tales is owned by Namco Bandai
dry.gif

It's probably not gonna be a Nintendo-Capcom crossover fighter, so don't hold your breath. They already did Tatsunoko vs. Capcom on the Wii and they're doing Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Making yet another crossover would just seem like a one-trick pony.

Odds are there will be a Mega Man 3DS so don't worry.

Centimetro

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
its probably going to be something related to SSF4. Maybe DLC and/or news about the addition to the arcade version and maybe a PC version.

My reasoning is that Ono, the guy in charge of the SF4 series, was the first to talk about this news that was coming out, and mentioned SSF4.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would b kinda coo if Capcom released a 'Capcom Channel' which will allow u 2 use the Wii's wifi 2 select many Capcom title from their 'Database' of Capcom games (New + Old)!! lol That would ROCK!! lol

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tijntje_7 said:
Fingers crossed for them secretly teamed up with nintendo and that they made a new 2d zelda ds
biggrin.gif

With over 12 dungeons, epic music and.. stuff
biggrin.gif

(altough I don't think so
tongue.gif
)
Anyway, I'll look forward to it
smile.gif

This. Oracle of Secrets, anyone? I would honestly cry with joy if this were the case.

Hell, even an updated port to the 3DS would be awesome.

In reality though, it'll probably be a SSFIV update, something surrounding a new Darkstalkers that'll be 360/PS3 only, or some kind of Mega Man variant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.