Capcom really messed this one up

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Icarus, Feb 26, 2008.

Feb 26, 2008
  1. Icarus
    OP

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    Read if you've beaten the 3rd chapter in Apollo Justice

I've been thinking. If Lamiore was in the airvent when she heard the murder, how did the victim see him and told Apollo before he died? It would've made sense if she was passing by the window because he could see her. I think Capcom didn't think hard enough about those kind of things.

2. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    To be fair, that could easily be explained by the fact that as her manager he'd know where she'd be during the performance. Sure, they could have made it a bit more clear but my explanation seems to work, unless I'm missing something.

3. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

I don't see it as a mess up, but it doesn't really have to make sense does it?

4. Icarus
    OP

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    It does have to make sense, I think it was a stupid error to make, especially ofr a company like Capcom. And yeah sfunk's explanation might be the only thing that can explain. But, still, tough chance.

5. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I also saw this asked on gameFAQS and another point I hadn't thought of that was brought up, is the fact that LeTouse may have seen her brooch drop, and thus figured out where she was.

Edit: Wasn't sure if spoiler tags were really necessary.