Capcom leaks boxart for Resident Evil 3 remake prior to official reveal

icon0.png

icon0 (1).png icon0 (2).png

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the existence of a Resident Evil 3 remake has been revealed. Accidentally leaked to the public prior to any official announcement or event tease, Capcom's latest game was found listed on the official PlayStation Store, as "Resident Evil 3", with official boxart along with it. Three different pieces of artwork were uploaded, one with the Japanese title of Biohazard, another with Resident Evil 3, and an additional title that was called the Z Version, likely a deluxe edition or something to do with the other working series title, Resident Evil: Resistance.

:arrow: Source

tyrantnyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the Jill redesign, but Carlos is completely unrecognizable and Nemesis looks off, maybe if the made his head slightly smaller.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder what's next to be remade. Code Veronica? That Gameboy Color Resident Evil Gaiden game? Or maybe just for shits and giggles, RE4 in time for the 20th anniversary in 2025.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you been blind on purpose, also i guess any basic attractive woman would get most gamers wet.
Erghh..yuck..god, really! Count me out of that, that’s just so cringeworthy disgusting, next you will be telling everyone how gamers wack one out over them..

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive already broken it down.

Dont get upset if you dont like it.

This simply screams yet again another hoax.

If not, a very shit lazy game, even the art of nemesis is shit, they have also litrally just recycled re2 image of cover city.

Dont blame me the art work makes it look cheap and nasty.
Gamestat using an api to pull data, and how fun will it be to pull a hoax for the fans.

Not that it hasnt happened.

I simply call fake by how shit it looks, capcom had high standards when it came to re2 remake.

And then we get this and its supposed to be taken as legit.

It looks so shit, sorry if i saw that chasing me down racoon id be pissing at how fucking lame it looks.

So dead cheap, nasty, ive actually seen fans do better fake artwork than this, and its supposed to be legit.
Damn you're toxic.
Also, if it's fake, please explain to me how the image can be opened from official Playstation servers

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder what's next to be remade. Code Veronica? That Gameboy Color Resident Evil Gaiden game? Or maybe just for shits and giggles, RE4 in time for the 20th anniversary in 2025.
I liked the gameboy color one, to me they did a good job for a two button system. I wish they made a sequel to that since it ended in a cliffhanger.

Last edited by fst312,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said Chris was yr fave character - I said Jill was stunned at tht comment -I'm guessing you not sure what stunned means Google is ther to help :D

No, I know what stunned mean but why do you say Jill was stunned ? I don't used her anyway, lol.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I know what stunned mean but why do you say Jill was stunned ? I don't used her anyway, lol.
You don't use her she is absolutely shocked :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could be the only male gamer who doesn't want to play as Jill valentine

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't use her she is absolutely shocked :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could be the only male gamer who doesn't want to play as Jill valentine

Hahaha. In your dream. I am not only one. At least I am not faker. I am true gamer and this character is perfect for me. He is awesome! Have seen gamers playing my characters somewhere. I want to be different. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn you're toxic.
Also, if it's fake, please explain to me how the image can be opened from official Playstation servers
Hows it make someone toxic for finding this art worse than fan bs.

Think problem here is, you and this forum habe issues with other people saying something YOU dont like to hear.

Rest of us, take with pinch of salt.

All i know, and have said, if this is legit, then it looks a complete sack of shit.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Think problem here is, you and this forum habe issues with other people saying something YOU dont like to hear.

All i know, and have said, if this is legit, then it looks a complete sack of shit.
Yeh it's not the most original design in the world but it could be worse they could of gave Jill some acne:lol:i reckon you should draw a box art and show us what yr made of

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh it's not the most original design in the world but it could be worse they could of gave Jill some acne:lol:i reckon you should draw a box art and show us what yr made of
Ive done loads of custom covers, but ill point again to why it looks like fake art to me, all seem to be blinded and ignore, yet want to keep quoting my opinion insist im wrong and say im toxic rather than move on.

Its litrally recycled the re2 cover and thrown a lame arse crap looking so called nemesis into the middle.

No one has ever seen before placeholders been put in place if in the event.

Someones come across this and everyones acting as if its actually going to happen, everything and so called claims, reports, "trusted sources" have all been spitting this shit out since re2 remake launched.

So again, im taking with a pinch of salt, if everyone doesn't like it then thats your opinion, dont waste time quoting me how you think its legit.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So again, im taking with a pinch of salt, if everyone doesn't like it then thats your opinion, dont waste time quoting me how you think its legit.
I've never said its legit or fake I couldn't giv a cows arse all I want is a release date:D

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't care about whether you like it or not, it's your tone I am addressing.

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gamestat using an api to pull data, and how fun will it be to pull a hoax for the fans.

Not that it hasnt happened.

I simply call fake by how shit it looks, capcom had high standards when it came to re2 remake.

And then we get this and its supposed to be taken as legit.

It looks so shit, sorry if i saw that chasing me down racoon id be pissing at how fucking lame it looks.

So dead cheap, nasty, ive actually seen fans do better fake artwork than this, and its supposed to be legit.

STFU nobody cares about your opinion, even less when you express it like that, go to sleep

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive done loads of custom covers, but ill point again to why it looks like fake art to me, all seem to be blinded and ignore, yet want to keep quoting my opinion insist im wrong and say im toxic rather than move on.

Its litrally recycled the re2 cover and thrown a lame arse crap looking so called nemesis into the middle.

No one has ever seen before placeholders been put in place if in the event.

Someones come across this and everyones acting as if its actually going to happen, everything and so called claims, reports, "trusted sources" have all been spitting this shit out since re2 remake launched.

The cover is from Sony's server. Are you fucking retarded or are you just being a pleb on purpose?

On topic, the Jill on the cover looks a bit ass but the close up pic of Jill kicking around looks pretty good to me. Not Julia Voth good but still pretty good.

Last edited by jacksprat1990,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte