Capcom leaks boxart for Resident Evil 3 remake prior to official reveal

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:41 PM.

1. designgears

designgears GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2016
    United States
  2. tyrantnyx

tyrantnyx Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2014
    United States
    I like the Jill redesign, but Carlos is completely unrecognizable and Nemesis looks off, maybe if the made his head slightly smaller.

3. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    Wonder what's next to be remade. Code Veronica? That Gameboy Color Resident Evil Gaiden game? Or maybe just for shits and giggles, RE4 in time for the 20th anniversary in 2025.

4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Erghh..yuck..god, really! Count me out of that, that’s just so cringeworthy disgusting, next you will be telling everyone how gamers wack one out over them..

5. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Damn you're toxic.
    Also, if it's fake, please explain to me how the image can be opened from official Playstation servers

6. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    It's not fake but I agree that the design is off-putting. Jill looks like the lady from Law and Order and Nemesis looks like shitty fan art.

7. fst312

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    I liked the gameboy color one, to me they did a good job for a two button system. I wish they made a sequel to that since it ended in a cliffhanger.

Last edited by fst312, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:45 PM
  8. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    No, I know what stunned mean but why do you say Jill was stunned ? I don't used her anyway, lol.

9. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

Mar 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    You don't use her she is absolutely shocked :D

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You could be the only male gamer who doesn't want to play as Jill valentine

10. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Hahaha. In your dream. I am not only one. At least I am not faker. I am true gamer and this character is perfect for me. He is awesome! Have seen gamers playing my characters somewhere. I want to be different. :)

Last edited by azoreseuropa, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:30 PM
  11. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

May 28, 2015
    Hows it make someone toxic for finding this art worse than fan bs.

Think problem here is, you and this forum habe issues with other people saying something YOU dont like to hear.

Rest of us, take with pinch of salt.

All i know, and have said, if this is legit, then it looks a complete sack of shit.

12. DANTENDO

Mar 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Yeh it's not the most original design in the world but it could be worse they could of gave Jill some acne:lol:i reckon you should draw a box art and show us what yr made of

13. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Addict

May 28, 2015
    Ive done loads of custom covers, but ill point again to why it looks like fake art to me, all seem to be blinded and ignore, yet want to keep quoting my opinion insist im wrong and say im toxic rather than move on.

Its litrally recycled the re2 cover and thrown a lame arse crap looking so called nemesis into the middle.

No one has ever seen before placeholders been put in place if in the event.

Someones come across this and everyones acting as if its actually going to happen, everything and so called claims, reports, "trusted sources" have all been spitting this shit out since re2 remake launched.

So again, im taking with a pinch of salt, if everyone doesn't like it then thats your opinion, dont waste time quoting me how you think its legit.

14. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    New designs aren't doing too much for me. There is just no charm at all to them.

15. DANTENDO

Mar 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I've never said its legit or fake I couldn't giv a cows arse all I want is a release date:D

16. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I don't care about whether you like it or not, it's your tone I am addressing.

17. Roxasorg13

Roxasorg13 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    Mexico
    STFU nobody cares about your opinion, even less when you express it like that, go to sleep

18. jacksprat1990

jacksprat1990 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    The cover is from Sony's server. Are you fucking retarded or are you just being a pleb on purpose?

On topic, the Jill on the cover looks a bit ass but the close up pic of Jill kicking around looks pretty good to me. Not Julia Voth good but still pretty good.

Last edited by jacksprat1990, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  19. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 10, 2018
    Argentina
    This game is so old I actually have the walk trough in an old gaming magazine.

alexander1970 likes this.
  20. DANTENDO

Mar 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Older the better as should make a better remake wel def graphically and with res 2 being contender game of the year we hav nothing to worry about re gameplay

alexander1970 likes this.