Capcom is hosting a games showcase on June 12

saddsasddssadas.png

Capcom will be revealing what it has in store for the future, as part of Summer Games Fest. A Capcom Showcase has been announced, and is set for June 12th, at 3pm PDT/11pm BST. It'll air for around 36 minutes and will contain upcoming games and content for Capcom IPs. Last year's event saw Resident Evil 4 Remake announced, along with Monster Hunter Sunbreak updates.

:arrow: Source

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rival Schools x Darkstalkers
Honestly I feel like SF6's world tour mode is the framework for a new Rival Schools.. they've got the whole custom character thing and being able to swap special moves. Plus you learn from the main characters who are all over the place, and they have little relationship meters.. honestly would have worked better as a Rival Schools game than SF.

edit: Also good job to Capcom - they can pat themselves on the back for launching SF6, REmake4, Megaman EXE collection, and drop something new to keep that momentum going.

The kings of cope are whispering about Marvel vs Capcom 4 again, lol. I feel like because of the popularity of the MCU, we'll never get the MVC people want.. though Marvel Snap satisfies both audiences, so who knows. Conversely I was never a fan of the "what if Capcom were SUPER DARK??" spin of Teppen.

Last edited by DS1,
Reactions: duwen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb