Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

In trademark filings released yesterday, Capcom has a number of notable titles listed. Though this process can sometimes be dismissed as routine, the timing seems more than simply coincidental, following hot on the heels of their announcement of a Resident Evil 3 remake. The full list of games with new filings is as follows:

It's possible that sequels for these IPs are in the works, or even more remakes of the originals. Only time will tell, but for now, let the speculation run wild!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will have to look further into this but I would have thought if they were simple expiry that it would have happened at different times with them presumably being registered or updated at different times.

Then again various agencies and firms will possibly offer some kind of bulk discount so who knows.

Similarly I would have thought some fancy subtitle or updated logo would have been mentioned for a sequel as I also doubt even Capcom would let such properties lapse in their entirety.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."