• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 5,275
  • Replies 40
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP

...your request is simple enough: Yes, it's been confirmed that we are getting a game. "What it is" and "when we'll know more" are the parts I can't share.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/go/thread/view/7451/29367313/why_capcom&post_num=20#523916399

Please be Tri G. But knowing Capcom, it will be Monster Hunter Massive Hunting iOS.

Reactions: 1 person
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

...your request is simple enough: Yes, it's been confirmed that we are getting a game. "What it is" and "when we'll know more" are the parts I can't share.

http://www.capcom-un...um=20#523916399

Please be Tri G. But knowing Capcom, it will be Monster Hunter Massive Hunting iOS.

Why Tri G? Wouldn't you rather hear that they're going to localize 4 once it's released since that's new and all..

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Why Tri G? Wouldn't you rather hear that they're going to localize 4 once it's released since that's new and all..
I have trouble getting into these kind of games on home consoles (only played a bit of Tri) so I would prefer it on a portable platform. Plus it has 30+ new monsters, new areas and improved visuals so it isn't the same. In a perfect world though, Capcom would bring over both.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good thing: There's no way to put on-disc DLC on the 3DS games.
Why: They use carts!
When Capcom's in charge, DLC stands for disc locked content.
Why even in download titles Megaman 9 and Megaman 10, the DLC is nothing more than save data that, if present, the game will unlock features like Protoman in 9 or Bass in 10, or the endless modes.

But even in cartridge form they can find a way to screw over their customers! Why just look at Resident Evil Mercenaries, you can't delete the save data!

Ehhhh even so I haven't heard anything devious about Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) G. Some sort of complaints would've circulated if they had done anything to arouse fans' ire.

Reactions: 1 person

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm gonna be so sad when it turns out to be that crappy social game.
Still hoping it can be TriG/MH4 though.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have trouble getting into these kind of games on home consoles (only played a bit of Tri) so I would prefer it on a portable platform. Plus it has 30+ new monsters, new areas and improved visuals so it isn't the same. In a perfect world though, Capcom would bring over both.

Monster Hunter 4 is currently being developed for the 3DS.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
If it turns out to be an iOS game, then I will leave the internet and everything else in my life to go traveling around the world learning martial arts and spiritual tactics. Then, I will spend most of my time learning computer science and programming. After mastering it, I will hack the Capcom headquarters to get info on every person in Capcom. I will hunt each one down, by using my newly obtained set of skills and kill them.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
People say cartridge, but why automatically assume that it will be a 3DS or Vita game? It could very well be a new title being developed for the Wii U or something that they plan on bringing over for all we know.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
People say cartridge, but why automatically assume that it will be a 3DS or Vita game? It could very well be a new title being developed for the Wii U or something that they plan on bringing over for all we know.
I kind of doubt a Capcom U.S.A rep would know about an unreleased and unannounced Wii U Monster Hunter.

And obviously it isn't for the Vita.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That answer is only slightly less vague than a shoulder shrug, so... thanks, Capcom?

So what do we mark this game as? Monster Hunter TBA, Release Date: We'll get back to you on that. Maybe. Don't wait up.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if Tri G succeeds wouldn't they localize 4 later and a lot of their company's profit is from IOS and Droid games so it is quite possible.
There is already DLC in the Japanese version. :(
Source on DLC

Reactions: Rasas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1