Cant use usb loadergx after uloader install

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by astewart80, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009
  1. astewart80
    OP

Newcomer astewart80 Newbie

United States
    I installed usb loader gx and I was using it for awhile, but i had to install uloader to be able to play Beatles RB. Since Ive done that I cant go back to use GX. When I open GX it asks me to choose between cios 222 or another one, dont remember. I tried both of the options but cant read my HDD. I want to use gx cause its better in my opinon. But I need to keep uloader working to play beatles RB. Im running 4.1U and my wii is a LU36. any suggestions would be great. thx..

2. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    have you happened to install cIOS249 rev14 aswel if so try the other USB port, i cant see how installing cIOS222/223 caused the problem, i have uLoader,GC, CFG, Wiiflow, uniiloader, Neogamma and more all working with cIOS 249, 222 and 223 installed

3. astewart80
    OP

United States
    Im at work but in the morning ill check.. Its whatever i had to do to install uloader.

4. astewart80
    OP

United States
    I pluged the hdd into the other port n it worked.. Is there anyway to get whatever it is that makes the beatles work on uloader and put it into usb loader gx...

5. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    select the game, click on the setting then set the IOS to 222 or 223 and save