Gaming Can't update some games!

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, on my 3DS if I install some CIA games using FBI, want to start them.
Some have a update, but some off them I can't update.
I get a error, is there a fix for this?

ClockSmasher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get freeshop installed on your system and update using that, much easier!
I have ACNL telling me there's an update, but it ends in an error the vanilla way, and no one has uploaded the titlekeys for it. I may be behind on Luma3Ds updates, but I can't catch up 'cuz someone hacked the github for it.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have ACNL telling me there's an update, but it ends in an error the vanilla way, and no one has uploaded the titlekeys for it. I may be behind on Luma3Ds updates, but I can't catch up 'cuz someone hacked the github for it.
The vanilla way as in, not off freeshop? (Sorry I'm hungover to fukk today, brain's not working properly :lol: )
Try Freeshop, then go to your game collection in the app itself, and you should be able to download the update from there...

ClockSmasher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The vanilla way as in, not off freeshop? (Sorry I'm hungover to fukk today, brain's not working properly :lol: )
Try Freeshop, then go to your game collection in the app itself, and you should be able to download the update from there...
Standard eShop way. And I've looked at ACNL in freeShop, and there is no option to update.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Standard eShop way. And I've looked at ACNL in freeShop, and there is no option to update.
No idea then sorry... don't actually have the game so can't try for myself... if the game is available on freeshop maybe you could delete the game files and redownload from there, alternatively look for a cia of the update. Hopefully someone else can help you better than me! :lol:

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just installed federation forces (metroid)

when i update it says its updated, but then i open the game again and gives the same please update message. verry weird...

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
No idea then sorry... don't actually have the game so can't try for myself... if the game is available on freeshop maybe you could delete the game files and redownload from there, alternatively look for a cia of the update. Hopefully someone else can help you better than me! :lol:
btw, the github is back. just to let you know.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I actually had this issue with my legit CIA, found out I just had to install update via the eShop directly (search in the title and it should come up with an update, free to install) then when you try and load it may come up with an error.

To fix the error, load up FBI and find the game ticket under 'Tickets' (if you don't know the ticket ID, here is a good website) then you select import seed.

It should update the game and run smoothly, if not I recommend playing without an update unless the CIA poster, posted an update in a reply to the forum or wherever you found the CIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse