Hacking Can't update ackard to 1.4.4 :[

xkaotic1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a dsi on 1.4.3 and when i try to update is says "update is cancled reboot Ds". Does anyone one know how to fix this?

DaddyOof4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your dsi is 1.4.3, you should be able to update it to the new DSi file released yesterday. The only reason you would need a dsl is if you already updated your dsi to 1.4.4

xkaotic1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it updated had to use the old 4.23 update to make it work. I think since i had 1.8.9z thats why it didnt update.

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
I used AKAIO 1.8.9z to update my Acekard 2i to 1.4.4 using a DSi XL which had firmware 1.4.3, and it worked just fine :blink:

Maybe its because I didnt place the update file in the root of the microSD card? I put it inside a folder called 'APPS'. Oh and I also used the latest AKAIO loaders:-
http://www.akaio.net/loaders/
These are more up to date than the loaders included with AKAIO 1.8.9z.

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Update works fine for me, I was on 1.4.1U w/ AKAIO 1.8.9z loader, on a DSi XL. I placed the .nds update file on the ROOT of my MicroSD. Then I updated my XL to 1.4.4U cause I want the FB update fix.

The problem now is, my XL refuses to connect to the internet, goddammit!

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked for me Using the DSi updater, despite i had thier beta patch before this one, i still updated but, yea i had AKAIO 1.8.9z, but i disabled AntiPiracy maybe thats why it worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo