Hacking can't update Acekard2i for 1.4.3

aigi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after hearing about the four swords promotion I updated my DSi for it.
Realizing that yeah of course Acekard 2i has to have an update i went ahead and downloaded the new loader as well as the firmware update for 1.4.3
but then as i tried to run it (on a DSlite) the screen told me that my cartridge can't be updated.
what does that even mean, and is there any way to fix it??

also, im pretty sure my acekard isn't a clone as i've had it for a while now and all the previous updates worked just fine

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it's a HWID 4444 (or 44 for short)? Those are pretty old batches of ak2i's, which don't work with the latest update. You've also mentioned that you've had it for a while, meaning you might have a HDWD 44 one. I think the updater tells you which HWID acekard you have when you load it up.

aigi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps it's a HWID 4444 (or 44 for short)? Those are pretty old batches of ak2i's, which don't work with the latest update. You've also mentioned that you've had it for a while, meaning you might have a HDWD 44 one. I think the updater tells you which HWID acekard you have when you load it up.
I think you're right, it is a 44, and i researched around but i didn't find anything related to this so i didn't think it was too important.
for reference the updater says
chip id:0fc2 hw:4444

does this mean i'm unable to update or is acekard working on that?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think you're right, it is a 44, and i researched around but i didn't find anything related to this so i didn't think it was too important.
for reference the updater says
chip id:0fc2 hw:4444

does this mean i'm unable to update or is acekard working on that?
unfortunately, you can't. I don't know if the acekard team is working on that either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: