cant think of a topic title.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hai gaiz.
Its me, I know Im not really that recognizable, cause I dont post much nowadays. (used to post a lot when wii homebrew was stating out, but now, meh)
anyway, this is my first blog post since a while.

So, to start out, Me and my girlfriend is in a long distance relationship. Im in Canada, she's in Philippines, we're both too young to do this, but we do it anyway, just to prove our love for each other.
We've been going for about 11 months now.

In the last 2 weeks, I've been feeling sad and lonely. I've been texting her how I feel, but she doesnt reply. (Its complicated, but she has her reasons.)
anyway, when we had the time to talk, I went apeshit on her.
I told her that I always make her happy and shit, but she acts like she doesnt even care when Im sad. Went apeshit some more. lasted about 2 days.
Then, I tried to forget about all those stuff, and made up with her, so all is fine for about 1 day.
Then I went apeshit again cause she "told" me that she texted her classmates.
Its really irritating for me when she does that because, she can talk, hang out, and all that stuff with her classmates everyday, yet she uses her credits for texting for them. GRR.

Then I told her that Im tired from all these. That I always have to make her happy yet she doesn't really do anything for me. (again, reasons)
I told her that I think Im going to rest for a bit and stuff. And I didnt text her anymore.

But, a few hours later, I texted her again, saying that I think Im good now, and stuff trying to get her to talk to me.
but no replies.

I feel like shit.
I hate it.
Its like, she values and loves her friends more. When she's with them, she forgets all about me.
I know its my fault that we're in this situation now. (I dont usually get apeshit on her, so.. meh)
I just. Dont know what the fuck to do.
I know its a really confusing story, but I just want to let out my feelings for a bit.
I feel so fucking sad. Its like something is pulling me my chest down to my stomach. And My stomach feels empty all the time. I cant focus.
I just dont know. fuck.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i think that it's not that you're not important to her, but she's in the Philippines, idk if you know but people here text a lot. i remember when i was younger and i still have a cellphone, 500 msgs a day is just normal. when i wake up in the morning until late at night.

jan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
game01 said:
i think that it's not that you're not important to her, but she's in the Philippines, idk if you know but people here text a lot. i remember when i was younger and i still have a cellphone, 500 msgs a day is just normal. when i wake up in the morning until late at night.

Yeah I know that, But see, She cant really have load/credit every time, so I think that she, using it for her friends is really irritating.

But, yeah, maybe its just me being a dick, I guess.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
game01 said:

Yeah I know that, But see, She cant really have load/credit every time, so I think that she, using it for her friends is really irritating.

Internet can and will solve those problems via aim, or msn, or some other shit messenger. That way when she isn't at the computer she could text you then. Honestly that was a silly move on your part. What do you expect her to do, horde all her text credits just for you? No, you are both young, and both in need of friends. It doesn't mean she loves you less because of it. No, it just means she is a human with attention needs. Beside talking to the same damn people everyday would be annoying.

jan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
azure0wind said:
well, try call her.
also, i think girls prefer friends than boyfriend (my friend told me)

I did, Thats how we made up for a day.
then the next day I called her again, and thats how I started going apeshit over her, texting her friends.

Yeah, I guess they do. It sucks. :/ whats the point of being a boyfriend? I feel downgraded.

Argentum Vir said:
jan777 said:
QUOTE(game01 @ Dec 17 2010, 04:47 PM) i think that it's not that you're not important to her, but she's in the Philippines, idk if you know but people here text a lot. i remember when i was younger and i still have a cellphone, 500 msgs a day is just normal. when i wake up in the morning until late at night.

Internet can and will solve those problems via aim, or msn, or some other shit messenger. That way when she isn't at the computer she could text you then. Honestly that was a silly move on your part. What do you expect her to do, horde all her text credits just for you? No, you are both young, and both in need of friends. It doesn't mean she loves you less because of it. No, it just means she is a human with attention needs. Beside talking to the same damn people everyday would be annoying.

Problem is, she also does not have internet.
Yeah, you have a point.
but like you said, " talking to the same damn people everyday would be annoying."
Isnt it enough for her to see them and talk to them personally every single day?
We can only talk properly about, 2x a week. And lots of times it gets interrupted because she ran out of credits. see what I mean now?

Also, I guess I have t explain the "reasons"
well, her parents doesnt want her to have a boyfriend yet. So they dont know about us.
But I told her,
hey, its fucking long distance, how hard can it be to hide?
Apparently, her parents are very suspicious. And brutal.
They tend to hurt her when she goes flirty or something.
So yeah,
Her parents are the ones buying her credits.
When she goes on the internet, most of time, her mom or brother is watching over her.
So its really fucked.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
jan777 said:
game01 said:

i think she chose her friends because she can text more than international messages.
unsure.gif

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:

This. Expecting to be the only one she texts is a bit selfish. :/ If I had a boyfriend that went nutso on me every time I wanted to talk to / text my friends instead of him, I can assure you he wouldn't be around for very long. Although I can understand how you might feel, you seem to be acting a bit too possessive of her.

jan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
game01 said:
jan777 said:
game01 said:

i think she chose her friends because she can text more than international messages.
unsure.gif

Nah, Its the same rate as when texting locally. Cause I brought a Globe roaming phone here, so yeah. Its actually me thats paying more to text her.

QUOTE(azure0wind @ Dec 17 2010, 05:01 PM) call her again :3. made up with her. ask what is she doing, etc. well, try.

I know she wont pick up.
frown.gif

Ill have to mae up in text first then I ll call her.

QUOTE(Stephapanda @ Dec 17 2010, 05:07 PM)
This. Expecting to be the only one she texts is a bit selfish. :/ If I had a boyfriend that went nutso on me every time I wanted to talk to / text my friends instead of him, I can assure you he wouldn't be around for very long. Although I can understand how you might feel, you seem to be acting a bit too possessive of her.

Yeah, I guess im too possessive.
Dont get me wrong though, If we're not in a long distance relationship, I wont give a fuck if she texts her friends. unless its some guy who's trying to make a move on her.
Its just that, Its our main form of communication, And it hurts me that she wastes it on people whom she can talk to everyday anyway.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you guys have am equivalent for of say an internet cafe with free/slight charge internet? Seriously though, you're being a little harsh. Also if what you're saying is true, another reason why she isn't replying is that she is out of credits. Find another form of communication, if only to supplement the existing one. Also ask her to keep a certain amount of credits to text you. She'll agree as long as it's reasonable.

jan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentum Vir said:
Don't you guys have am equivalent for of say an internet cafe with free/slight charge internet? Seriously though, you're being a little harsh. Also if what you're saying is true, another reason why she isn't replying is that she is out of credits. Find another form of communication, if only to supplement the existing one. Also ask her to keep a certain amount of credits to text you. She'll agree as long as it's reasonable.

Yeah we do, but she doesnt go there. for fear of being caught by her parents.
Yeah, thats why Im mad that she texted her friends.
I tried that one, and I was being reasonable with her, she agrees, but doesnt do it anyway.
I dont know what to do anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the convo guys.
I think Im going crash for the night. Ill just sleep this off for now.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Argentum Vir said:

Yeah we do, but she doesnt go there. for fear of being caught by her parents.
Yeah, thats why Im mad that she texted her friends.
I tried that one, and I was being reasonable with her, she agrees, but doesnt do it anyway.
I dont know what to do anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the convo guys.
I think Im going crash for the night. Ill just sleep this off for now.
Well, the morning comes quickly, and refreshingly. Like I said, you're being too harsh on her. When she gets back to you, just voice your concerns to her. Any reasonable relationship should have communication, and any reasonable Long Distance Relationship should have 2 or more ways to further this relationship just in-case one or two fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.