Homebrew Can't Stream Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm using the Nitro version of the NTR CFW which I use to use the wifi to stream my 3DS games. However when I try to go online in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, it will not go any farther then the mode select in Scarescaper. So what do I have to do to be able to stream me going through Scarescaper?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I did so and it didn't work. Online says an error has occurred. Download play says something about a communication error. Local searches for scarescrapers but never finds anything. Do I need to remove the cheat codes that was in the folder for this game that get's booted up after NTR is booted up?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did so and it didn't work. Online says an error has occurred. Download play says something about a communication error. Local searches for scarescrapers but never finds anything. Do I need to remove the cheat codes that was in the folder for this game that get's booted up after NTR is booted up?
when the 3ds turns on local play everything disconnects. So the 3ds starts to look for local scarescrapers and disconnects itself. Same thing happened to me in monster hunter 3 ultimate since local wireless is on all the time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr