Hacking Can't seem to unban my JTAG

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was on dash 16547 and for whatever reason my dashlaunch launch.ini was mucked up and didn't block live DNS so the console knows it's banned (this has happened before and I was able to fix it)
So in the past I've just flashed a clean NAND back onto the console and it was 'unbanned' (locally of course)
This time I've taken the original NAND dumped (unmodded) and then run it through xeBuild 2.094 to make a new hacked NAND and flashed that with flash360, powered off the console, made sure the network cable wasn't plugged in, booted it up and it still shows as being banned (DLC appears corrupt)
Is there somewhere other than the NAND I need to be cleaning up these records of ban?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also the Xbox-Scene Forums are down at the moment check back with them tomorrow they should be back up. the xbox-scene.com site is online just the forums are down

I don't know anything about modded 360's but I am guessing you may be able to get around the network issue if you unplug your modem from the router, reflash the 360 then start the 360 without removing the network cable. you'll fake there being a wired connection and if any connection attempt is made it won't work.

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah It doesn't need (or have) a network connection so that's not the problem. Hopefully someone who has done this reads this at some point :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MS removed the "crippling" in the 9199 dash.
It's odd OP suffers from this.

I'd say backing up every save game that's dear and starting fresh would be the best option.

Reactions: Margen67

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ended up getting the xval to work again but my left4dead2 dlc still appears invalid despite me copying it over again and checking it was unlocked

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MS removed the "crippling" in the 9199 dash.
It's odd OP suffers from this.

I'd say backing up every save game that's dear and starting fresh would be the best option.

It was just a misdiagnosis sorry, I had my left4dead2 dlc fail at the exact same time as the jtag got banned. Dlc still not working after unbanning the system though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water