Can't seem to find a reliable/legit site!!!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by SteffiJane, Apr 12, 2015.

1. SteffiJane
    OP

SteffiJane Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2015
    South Yorkshire, England
    I have a 3ds xl really wanting a Flashcart because I'm poor D; I cant seem to find a legit site no matter how much I search, I also want a recommendation because I actually have no idea which one I should get :/ There are so many out there and so many fakes, unsure! Please help :)

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    nvm, newbie, female with a girl picture, obvious guy trying to get more help from being a gurl

will not help fakes >:C

3. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Your options are either a sky3ds if your firmware is above 9.2 or if you're on 9.2 or lower get a gateway card.
    I recomned peachds.com since they take paypal and ship in the US using USPS with the lowest prices ive seen so far.
    Edit:Your in the uk prob should order from somewhere else for shipping convenience
    Maybe thats a pick of his girl?

4. SteffiJane
    OP

SteffiJane Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2015
    South Yorkshire, England
    Hi my 3DS Firmware is 9.6.0-24
    Sky3DS Seems to be the top contender, but where exactly can I get one from thats a legit site thats in or ships to UK?

And um to

That is me in the picture..... Its not rare for a girl to be on the internet you know? -_- I use pictures of myself on forums so people know who they are talking to ... Is that a problem?

5. awarriorz

awarriorz Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2015
    Iceland
    Jerusalem
    YOU NEED TO CHILL. saltyass

Deboog likes this.