Can't seem to find a reliable/legit site!!!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by SteffiJane, Apr 12, 2015.

1. SteffiJane
    OP

SteffiJane Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2015
    South Yorkshire, England
    I have a 3ds xl really wanting a Flashcart because I'm poor D; I cant seem to find a legit site no matter how much I search, I also want a recommendation because I actually have no idea which one I should get :/ There are so many out there and so many fakes, unsure! Please help :)

2. migles

migles All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    nvm, newbie, female with a girl picture, obvious guy trying to get more help from being a gurl

will not help fakes >:C

3. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Your options are either a sky3ds if your firmware is above 9.2 or if you're on 9.2 or lower get a gateway card.
    I recomned peachds.com since they take paypal and ship in the US using USPS with the lowest prices ive seen so far.
    Edit:Your in the uk prob should order from somewhere else for shipping convenience
    Maybe thats a pick of his girl?

4. SteffiJane
    OP

SteffiJane Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2015
    South Yorkshire, England
    Hi my 3DS Firmware is 9.6.0-24
    Sky3DS Seems to be the top contender, but where exactly can I get one from thats a legit site thats in or ships to UK?

And um to

That is me in the picture..... Its not rare for a girl to be on the internet you know? -_- I use pictures of myself on forums so people know who they are talking to ... Is that a problem?

5. awarriorz

awarriorz Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2015
    Iceland
    Jerusalem
    YOU NEED TO CHILL. saltyass

Deboog likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice