Homebrew Can't see WAD Manager application on homebrew channel

ddrhazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been trying to install wiiware games but I cannot get the WAD Manager to work. It won't even show up in my homebrew list under HBC.

I have a Wii with 3.1U firmware, and my version of Homebrew Channel is 1.01 IOS36 v.418.

I find that I can't get other homebrew to show up either(i.e. I had DVD Dumper 1.2, decided to install DVD Dumper 1.3 but it won't show up).

Here is a list of homebrew that HBC does list: Backup Loader 0.3 gamma, DVDX Installer, Homebrew browser(and anything I install through homebrew browser), DVD Dumper 1.2.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

ddrhazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was able to load a homebrew program that originally didn't show up in HBC by using bannerbomb. However I would like to know why certain homebrew won't show up in HBC.

Third Phase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey tj_cool and ddrhazy! I've been having the same problem but when I rename my Wad Manager boot.dol, it still doesn't show up show up in my homebrew channel! I've tried putting the boot.dol file inside of the apps folder but not in another fold, I've tried downloading a .wad version of it, and I've tried to to have an image to the Wad Manager and still nothing!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Hey tj_cool and ddrhazy! I've been having the same problem but when I rename my Wad Manager boot.dol, it still doesn't show up show up in my homebrew channel! I've tried putting the boot.dol file inside of the apps folder but not in another fold, I've tried downloading a .wad version of it, and I've tried to to have an image to the Wad Manager and still nothing!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
anything that shows up in HBC needs to be /apps/<folder name>/boot.dol
You have one folder for each app (any "<folder name>" you want)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk