Cant see region free games Cakes

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by yusuo, Mar 20, 2016.

1. yusuo
    OP

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    I'm new to cakes and have just installed Hyrule Warriors which is RF via FBI, all my other games show up fine but Hyrule Warriors is no where to be seen. I can however see it in settings data management though.

Any ideas how i make it show on the home menu?

2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    Have you tried NTR, Free multi Patcher, Region Free Patcher, or the pre-patched region free home menu/NS CIAs from that ISO site? Maybe your CIA isn't region free at all.

astronautlevel likes this.
  3. yusuo
    OP

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    Ive got fre multi patcher now and i can see the game. is there anyway to make it run on boot so i dont have to run it each time

4. astronautlevel

astronautlevel The Young Descendent of Tepes

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    You can use a patched version of the home menu that has region free implemented into it. Search for region free home menu on that iso site. The post should be by ihaveamac.

daxtsu likes this.
  5. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    At the moment, no, but we have a dirty workaround you can use on the ISO site (grab pre-patched region-free home menu/NS CIAs that ihaveamac released). Or, if you don't want to do that, you might have to redownload/recreate your Hyrule Warriors CIA to be region free.

6. yusuo
    OP

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    Thanks, how do i make a game region free so it always shows

7. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    You have to download one thats already pre patched to show up..... Not being rude, its just common 3ds haxors dont really know how to do that... If you want to actually make it region free, please research on how to do that. I of course do not know how to do this.

8. astronautlevel

astronautlevel The Young Descendent of Tepes

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    It's not too hard. You can decrypt the CIA using decrypt9 then patch it using many existing tools

9. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    See this is why forums like this exist! I was not aware of this but I was planning on looking into it. Thank you! I will look into this further soon xD