Hacking Can't see games on Library?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
New thread because the old one is cluttered with several different questions.

I had this problem with Tales of Vesperia, but now it appears in Library for some reason. However, Infinite Undiscovery that I just added, still doesn't. The path is hdd1/GAMES/Infinite Undiscovery, depth is set at 3, but nothing. I can launch the game from the File Manager but I'd rather have my games in the library.

Help? :x

Edit : I just added a XBLA game to the Content folder and that appears in the game list just fine, as well as all games I extract with ISO2God. But all undub games I play are in .xex format and I can't make them show up, except Tales of Vesperia and I have no idea how I even managed that. So, seriously, what the? D:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
default.xex is what I meant yep.
No capital letters indeed (sorry I'm tired ;p)

Try reinstalling FSD completely (remove the FSD folder from your HDD with XeXMenu)

Maybe that would solve your problem.

Otherwise you might try and redump/redownload Tales of Vesparia.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think you misunderstood. Tales of Vesperia is the ONLY game that IS visible, rest remains hidden, no matter what I do. You suggested uninstalling FSD already in the other thread but because I did not RGH this console, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I don't wanna fuck up the console ..

I don't even know what is XeXMenu ..

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Lol no. Sending a HDD to across the globe ust because I can't see games in my library? Lol, you could tell me how to reinstall FSD instead

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's only a few 1000 km's below your country xd.

You still got that pastebin thread?
Follow that (only the install part) to the word and it hopefully would help you out.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah but its full of confusing things I know nothing about, and my DVD drive still can't run burned DVD's. All I want is simple instructions on how to reinstall FSD, surely it can't be that hard? I probably have XeXMenu installed, but I dont know what it is, or how to use it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Go to FSD's Filemanager.
Then click on Flash:
Then click on dash.xex

It should boot the retail MS dash.
Then check in your library there if you got XeXMenu installed.

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Without reinstalling FSD there is still a few options to try, clearing data could and/or doing a manual scan could make the games show, is your xbox connected to your router?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I wondered about that Clear Data thing in Settings, but I was afraid that is same as uninstalling FSD .. Is that not so? Then what does it do? I've done manual scan zillion times, and changed scan depth .. no effect. Yes, it's connected to my router, that's how I transfer my games, but I dont see how that is relevant.

Also Dino im pretty sure I can get to the MS Dash just by pressing Home button on controller and then pushing Return to Home or something? Or is this different dash you're talking about. I'm playing atm so I cant check now.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've set up dash launch a little different so I always boot the MS dash via dash.xex in flash ;p

The MS dash is the normal dashboard you would get on a normal unhacked console.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wondered about that Clear Data thing in Settings, but I was afraid that is same as uninstalling FSD .. Is that not so? Then what does it do? I've done manual scan zillion times, and changed scan depth .. no effect. Yes, it's connected to my router, that's how I transfer my games, but I dont see how that is relevant.

Clear data does not uninstall freestyle, I'm pretty sure it simply clears the data freestyle keeps (games list, what covers it's already downloaded etc) It won't break freestyle, at worst it'll result in you just having to redownload covers, and redo settings.

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Clear data simply clears current game data including game library/list, covers and some basic settings and allows you to rebuild them, it's more often used when playing multi disc games that are not booting the second disc or when a game has been moved to the hidden list or FSD game cache becoming corrupt, I ask if you have a router because you can access FSD over HTTP to modify the games list incase the game is in the hidden list due to the modified xex or if it's been moved, as I stated these options are alternatives to uninstalling FSD and a much easier option. Also simply press home and hold RB whilst pressing Y to exit to MS Dash.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is that really the MS dash? It looks ANCIENT .. The FSD looks like a dashboard I've used in the past too with my old X360, only some features are obviously different. And in the '' MS Dash '' there's no Library or anything to check .. The dash has like Home/Social/Video/Games/Apps/Settings tabs and nothing relevant.

I use FTP to transfer my games to my xbox, so yes, I have a router, but I don't understand what you said after that .. What am I supposed to do with the FTP program?

Edit : Nevermind. Thank to you everyone who helped me with this, and the previous topic. Seems that clearing the data and then starting a manual scan has fixed everything. Makes me wonder what was the problem though .. Did it go wonky when I moved Vesperia files directly to GAMES folder? You'd think it'd still be able to scan folders beyond GAMES though for additional games .. well go figure :x

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In freestyle dash, go into settings and clear data, then if automatic scan isn't on do a manual scan, also check to make sure that all the games are in the right folder, If that doesn't work, check in your FSD settings to see if HTTP is on, if it is type in your xbox IP and connect to FSD through your web broswer, ie. "http://192.168.1.4" and the FSD login and password is "fsdhttp", check through the lists in FSD and see if the XEXs are moved into hidden or another list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.