Hacking Can't run this game i just ran?

DellStock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i was playing Smash bros on my switch with 8.1.0 Atmosphere(Latest version)

My kid hit the home button and was messing around with the controls thinking he was still playing and archived the software. (Game is on cart)
I updated the game again with Tinfoil and that one app (since i cant go online with my switch) So now smash is on the latest update (5.0.0) and when i run the game it just says "An Unknown Error Has Occurred." Then kicks me back to home menu.

I have Zelda on cart as well and its fully updated and it doesn't do that with Zelda.

It was literally just working. But now its not? Any help?

DellStock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. None are.. Im trying NXDumpTool right now to see if i can install it digital

I dumped my copy of smash and its still saying the same thing.

Tried Kosmos and ChoiDujourNX to update to 9.0.1 and nothing.
same error.

Last edited by DellStock,

Username4321

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This probably isn't it, but maybe there's something wrong with the save file. You could dump the save using Checkpoint or whatever, delete the game's save data, and restore the backup if that didn't fix it.

DellStock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that with a different profile save data and it didn't do anything. I deleted everything so now im just gonna rig it again and reinstall atmosphere.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, i was playing Smash bros on my switch with 8.1.0 Atmosphere(Latest version)

My kid hit the home button and was messing around with the controls thinking he was still playing and archived the software. (Game is on cart)
I updated the game again with Tinfoil and that one app (since i cant go online with my switch) So now smash is on the latest update (5.0.0) and when i run the game it just says "An Unknown Error Has Occurred." Then kicks me back to home menu.

I have Zelda on cart as well and its fully updated and it doesn't do that with Zelda.

It was literally just working. But now its not? Any help?
Make sure the update/DLC is installed to NAND. I'm not sure if it matters, but that's where updates/DLC for cartridge games normally goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended