Gaming Can't run Pokemon X after a few save transfers from Pkhex to the game

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
So I decided to add several Pokemon of my favorites to my game with it to only destroy my game. Is it possible to still recover? Keep in mind, I have 11.2 firmware. I put a link to the save file. The game says that the file is unsupported for this version or something like that.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6rtz8nmfjk9vqof/main_(2)

How did you got your game destroyed? could you please explain your issue detailed?

If you mean "I got my game corrupted!" that means that you were most likely using JKSM, I've taken a look at your save and outside of the unnecessary high amounts of money coupled with x999 of some items, and badly hexed pokemon, it seems to run just fine, you said you were on 11.2, in which case, this is for you:

https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax).html

Go do that, install SVDT or something (Save File Manager), erase the secure value the next time you're exporting and importing a game and presto! you will get your save recovered

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
If you recovered your previous save, you should have been overwriting or removing your secure value

Yeah, that's fair, I only said SDTV because most users recommended it when it came to importing, and also, is the one program I had the better experience when importing (JKSM made my save file of Moon going corrupt, but not when I was using Save File Manager) but that's up to the user's desires

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go do that, install SVDT or something (Save File Manager), erase the secure value the next time you're exporting and importing a game and presto! you will get your save recovered

Are these the steps to do?

Delete the secure value and then export the save. Make changes to your save file. Delete secure value and then import the save.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
But how would I do this?

Also, I tried SVDT but it "crashes" everytime I try to copy my save file.

How come it "crashes" like, you aren't able to use it properly? if you're using homebrew loader, and the problem you mentioned before was caused through JKSV, then my only recommendation would be to set up a CFW and install a SVDT (the cia version) on it, but before that, did you make sure that the folders and the instructions given on the github were the correct ones? (folder placement on 3ds and such)

Are these the steps to do?

Delete the secure value and then export the save. Make changes to your save file. Delete secure value and then import the save.

Yeah, the steps are like this (taken from the Pokemon Sumo save sharing thread)

1. Start SaveDataFiler and look for your actual game ID
2. Press Y to export your current savefile to the SD Card
3. Plugin your SD Card into the computer, go to the filer folder and look for the title ID to find the "main" file
4. Replace the old "main" file with the new one and reinsert your SD Card into the 3DS
5. Start SaveDataFiler and press R+X to delete your Secure Value
6. Last step, just press A to import your new savegame

That should work flawlessly

Reactions: eroz76

ChronoTrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come it "crashes" like, you aren't able to use it properly? if you're using homebrew loader, and the problem you mentioned before was caused through JKSV, then my only recommendation would be to set up a CFW and install a SVDT (the cia version) on it, but before that, did you make sure that the folders and the instructions given on the github were the correct ones? (folder placement on 3ds and such)

Yeah, the steps are like this (taken from the Pokemon Sumo save sharing thread)

1. Start SaveDataFiler and look for your actual game ID
2. Press Y to export your current savefile to the SD Card
3. Plugin your SD Card into the computer, go to the filer folder and look for the title ID to find the "main" file
4. Replace the old "main" file with the new one and reinsert your SD Card into the 3DS
5. Start SaveDataFiler and press R+X to delete your Secure Value
6. Last step, just press A to import your new savegame

That should work flawlessly

I haven't installed CFW because my SD Card was running out of memory. Also I used the Save Data program built in with the starter pack.

It crashes as in it halts whenever I try to move my save file from the saveDataBackup folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol