Hacking Can't run nsp with Atmosphere 0.9.2 on new Switch

wizzy21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried Kosmos and also raw atmosphere 0.9.2, installing the latest sigpatches from the infamous thread or through the suggested Kosmos repo, either manually or downloading them prebundled from sdsetup dot com. In each case I was able to install nsp files but when trying to launch them I am getting either:
- "The software was closed because an error occured."
- or that the console needs to be connected to the internet to check if the game can be played
- or kernel panic

I have tried mutliple nsps and they all do the same thing. My switch was already running 8.1.0 when I got it, I factory reset it and I never connected to the intetnet. I also exported my prod.keys using lockpick rcm. What could be the problem?
Help because I am going crazy with this!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend the following steps:
  1. Make a NAND backup with Hekate if you haven't already. Store it somewhere safe.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere from github (currently 0.9.2)
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary

Reactions: ShanaZ

wizzy21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all that but nothing worked. Also ReiNX was giving me black screen after boot. It seemed that this Switch was busted in some weird way. I gave it away and got another one with 8.0.1 which works like a charm.

Dasfilth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

go get an sx os and enjoy plug and play instead of having to go through with this song and dance 8 step bs just to get games to run :lol:

AMS is pretty much drag and drop now. Even better still, Kosmos sets up the file structure for you. Quit being salty about something just because you had to pay for your CFW before it was free. Gatewaykid 2.0 over here.

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all that but nothing worked. Also ReiNX was giving me black screen after boot. It seemed that this Switch was busted in some weird way. I gave it away and got another one with 8.0.1 which works like a charm.
If you followed my steps, which games aren't working, and what are the error codes? Are you sure you followed my steps correctly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

go get an sx os and enjoy plug and play instead of having to go through with this song and dance 8 step bs just to get games to run :lol:
If following my above steps didn't work, then using SX OS is unlikely to fix whatever the issue is. There is also no reason to get an SX OS, when Atmosphere does just about everything SX OS does for free (and better). SX OS also uses a lot of Atmosphere's code.

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
  1. Make a NAND backup with Hekate if you haven't already. Store it somewhere safe.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere from github (currently 0.9.2)
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary

Hi,

I know I’m kinda late but I also have problem installing NSP files.
I’ve got Atmosphère 0.9.3, sigpatches from this thread and whenever I try to install NSP with Goldleaf I have the 0x234c02 error, and with tinfoil after forcing installation despite NCA errors, the file is corrupted and can’t be launch

I tried with 5 differents files and I still have the same error with all of them so I assume that’s not the issue here

Do you have any idea what it could be please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3