Can't run DS carts or TwiLight Menu on 3ds

Aphixe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I run sysnand i can load ds carts but I can't do it in Reinand. I listed my version below. I'm sure i'm running some old versions of firmware, but i'd like to keep my sysnand untouched because i have another flashcard i use as it doubles my sdcard storage.

This is the error i get running ds cart or twilight menu in cfw. only fix i see people say is to update the firmware. after i run some file TWLFix-CFW.. is this my only option?

An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button
to turn the system off. Please refer to the
Operations Manual for detail..

versions of system
ReiNAND 11.2.0-35U
SysNand 9.0.0-20U

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I realize you have your preferences but the best advice you're going to get here is to update to a more modern CFW, I dont know what flash card you're trying to preserve use of but I can tell you with modern CFW you will still be able to use it. even if it's something outdated like gateway you'll just simply need to set up a dual boot environment on your 3ds

Aphixe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I realize you have your preferences but the best advice you're going to get here is to update to a more modern CFW, I dont know what flash card you're trying to preserve use of but I can tell you with modern CFW you will still be able to use it. even if it's something outdated like gateway you'll just simply need to set up a dual boot environment on your 3ds
its gateway. I just don't know how to set it up. I just don't know if i i need to update my sysnand

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.