Hacking CANT RUN backups in disk channel?

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant run backup disks in the wii disk channel and yes i have preloader and hacks.ini to the latetst version INSTALLED.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
make sure you install everything in the softmii package especially cios corp that makes you play them from the disc channel

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wait for menupatcher to become compatible with preloadet to run as autoboot
then you'll have backup booting from disc channel without the need for softmii/cioscorp

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem.

I couldnt load games (original or backup) from disk channel... However no problem using gamma channel.

I had preloader instaled and every think enable... I "disable" some options but im not sure wich one was the one to fix it.

Im not sure now, but that options when i changed from "enable" to "disable" the games work on disk channel.

Could be just one option, but i think its one of this...

[IOS Reloading] - Disable
[Disc Area Check] - Disable
[Force Disc Region] - Disable

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh ya ill try tht out.. i also tried loading menupathcer but nuthing happens everything goes well and i install everything but i STTIIILLL cant run backups ughhh

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install CIOSCORP? with Preloader installed that's the only way to run backups through the disk channel. (Without a modchip)

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
Did you install CIOSCORP? with Preloader installed that's the only way to run backups through the disk channel. (Without a modchip)

I have it on one wii and i had that problem. I fix it chanching some options from preloader. (as i try to explain above)

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What system menu are you running? 3.2 I assume......... If it's not loading through the disk channel It may be the disk..... What type of media are you using to burn the game to? Also does it show the games banner in the disk channel or just give an unable to read error?

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes i have installed 3.2U and im using sony dvd-r, NOTE: these backups load through wiigators backup loader...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM