Can't remember the name of this game

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by jDSX, Jun 6, 2016.

1. jDSX
    OP

jDSX Is a furry

Jun 15, 2015
    United States
    Happy furry land with Lucar
    After hours of searching for this game, I think it may have just disappeared off the face of the earth. I looked and looked last night until I fell asleep, then woke up to search some more, but still no luck in finding it. As last resort, I have come to ask for help.

The game, as far as I can remember, was a virtual pet game. The pet wasn't your typical dog or cat. It was a monster of some sort. I may be making this up, but I think that you had a choice of three monsters that you could choose from. Once you chose your monster, it would appear as an egg, and once it hatched, you could feed and care for it. I remember that I could shower mine, too. My monster kind of looked like a monster pig. It was orange-ish, and walked on two legs maybe. The game is incredibly slow paced, and I don't think there was any action in it. Either that, or maybe I was just too young to realize there was more to the game than just caring for it.

Does anyone have any idea what this game could be? I google imaged monster pet games, and scrolled all the way to the bottom multiple times, but despite how many pictures I go through, and tabs I have open, I can't seem to find this game from long ago.

2. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Was it a Tamagotchi?

VinsCool and MajinCubyan like this.
  3. voddy

voddy No Title Available

Jul 14, 2013
    United States
  4. jDSX
    OP

jDSX Is a furry