Gaming Can't remember the name of a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It "could" match Sigma Harmonics, but it's japanese only.
I don't think you would see it on TV.
sigma_harmonics_neon_sc.jpg
Image12.jpg

Though, it's a jRPG with turn based battles, and in 3D, and the DS is held side-way.

I'll post again if I find something else.
That DOES look like the game I remember!

Alessa says that's definitely it, except the Japanese text in the screenshot on the left was in English.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It "could" match Sigma Harmonics, but it's japanese only.
I don't think you would see it on TV.
sigma_harmonics_neon_sc.jpg
Image12.jpg

Though, it's a jRPG with turn based battles, and in 3D, and the DS is held side-way.

I'll post again if I find something else.
That DOES look like the game I remember!

Alessa says that's definitely it, except the Japanese text in the screenshot on the left was in English.
Sigma Harmonics is a game by Square Enix that was never released in the west mainly because of the text allocation and the difficulty into making passing it to the bottom in order to be playable in english... There was never any official trailer for this game in english... And from what I recall, the main char isn't exactlya little shy kid that couldnt fight.... =S

This is the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgPqTciPUA

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Dude I think i found it.. Is it this game?
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus

​​
Best I can Give you is this Kabu trader Shun,

kabutradershuncoverart.png

By jarejare4 at 2011-12-22

If other than these are wrong then the game you are saying is not ds game im afraid, cause i just checked every single ds game in existence so far....

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Shit...I remember a game with a girl in a pink track suit...But I don't think it's it...but perhaps maybe Custom Robo Arena? Liv (a main character) is the girl in a pink track suit whom sounds as if she could kick ass, and the kid in it is supposedly a new kid in a school (making him shy I suppose...) Tha'ts about as best as I can come up with.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
None of those seem like the game at all. I don't think the game was robot-related, nor do I think it was stock-related. I didn't see any characters from light novels, either.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....

I think the music in the trailer was some stereotypical J-pop song that you would find in the opening to any random game with an anime-esque opening visual. Alessa says she thought it sounded like that Leona Lewis song from FFXIII.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm....

I think the music in the trailer was some stereotypical J-pop song that you would find in the opening to any random game with an anime-esque opening visual. Alessa says she thought it sounded like that Leona Lewis song from FFXIII.

anything else? The name of the producer? symbols? gameplay? Voice actors? CV? Anything will do? cause right now its like a wild goose chase....

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
not sure if serious

Who? me? oh im really serious here... I just checked every single ds game that existed so far, Original psp games and Original X-box games.... no even a near sight of this game.... checking xbox 360 and ps2 games right now...

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....

anything else? The name of the producer? symbols? gameplay? Voice actors? CV? Anything will do? cause right now its like a wild goose chase....
I saw this a few years ago and the trailer was only 30 seconds long. There weren't any mentions of producers or voice actors or CVs (whatever that is) or symbols.

The gameplay, as I said, looked like it was some kind of action-adventure similar to something like Lunar Knights or a 2D Zelda, or some kind of real-time SRPG similar to FFXIIRW.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only game that comes to mind would be ZHP for the PSP.
It has the most generic anime wimp has to save the world plot ever, but your certain it was on the DS.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That is all i can do for ya... i checked All ds , psp, X-box, X-box 360, will, gamecube, ps1, ps2 , gba, games pciture by picture, all the from non release, full release, japan release, non japan, exclusive, non exclusive, Upcoming, canceled,hack and slash, strategy, mind, games, lousy art to fine art......

Nothing that looks like what you just explain....

Don't get me wrong i believe you.. maybe i missed a few games and all but yeah i continue searching for it....

Sigh was looking foward to play it,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you could start checking yourself and Alessa on a release database website (like http://advanscene.com )
Each release has a screenshot.

It could be a game that nobody played (there are games which looks bad by the name or cover, but they could be good when testing them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."