Hacking Can't recognize/detect r4 sometimes..

mcr619619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
when im using moonshell or a game, in the middle of it, it hangs up, the green light is blinking like in sleep mode, it has display on screen, ( im watching a movie on moonshell and then it happens) , i'd push all the buttons, never worked... then i turn it off and turn it on after 10 secs, it end up in DS settings, you know, pictochat,settings.... i reboot it again, still don't recognize the r4, and then i turn the DSlite off, and reconnect r4, then open it up, and it worked, what's happening with my dslite, its BNew, it's been just 10 days, it happens 3 times already, i searched the net, and they said that it could be contact prob with r4 and slot 1...is it?

drewmerc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try doing the paper trick as that should sort it
GSb9G.png

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait that's the paper trick? I always put the paper directly into the DS... seems to work that way as well
(unless there are 2 various ways.)

mcr619619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
okay update guys, it's more often now, like 5/10...
wtf.gif
....i'll give it another week, if it keeps going, i'll do the paper trick...aghhhh

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mcr619619 said:
okay update guys, it's more often now, like 5/10...
wtf.gif
....i'll give it another week, if it keeps going, i'll do the paper trick...aghhhh

just do the paper trick now and avoid all problems later
yaynds.gif

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never heard of anyone having any issues with the paper trick.
On the other hand, if you ignore the contact issue, there's a chance that your filesystem could become corrupted and you'd have to reformat your SD card, losing anything you haven't made a backup of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1