ROM Hack Can't play with (J) .SAV on (U) SoulSilver

xbrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's a bit early since the (U) roms have been released 10 hours ago, but if anyone can help me it would be great

So, i've been playing the japanese version (KazoWAR patched) on my R4DS, at this moment i'm on Kanto with party over Lv.60, and wanted to use my .SAV on the new english version and everything went fine until i chose my save from the title screen and got a black one

Then I was looking for a solution and only could find this: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...%28U%29-%28J%29

So I thought, is there anyway to fix the japanese save?, i mean something like that thing with with Hex code, or it's simplier or you just can't :/

Thank You (:

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The black screen is probably the AP. You need to wait for a patch or cheat or firmware upgrade, depending on the cart. It works just fine on my Cyclo with firmware 1.58B1, but on my Itouch2DS with the latest firmware (3.7g) I have the same problem you do.

EDIT: However, the game froze after almost 3 hours of play. I am now considering shelling out 40 bucks for this.

xbrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution, you have to delete all your badges with pokesav, it worked for me, but there's people saying after three badges you got the whole AP effects annoying, so that i think the reason you can't load a 3+badges sav is the AP :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?