Hacking Can´t play pokemon super mystery dungeon, can you help me?

Josw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I installed a cia of pokemon super mystery dungeon using FBI and it worked fine and got installed but when I open the game it says
11_2_2014_3_44_26_pm.jpg
after the nintendo 3ds loading screem.

PD: Using luma3ds has CFW and emunand in 11.X, have installed games before and worked fine except monster hunter 3 ultimate (It gives me the same error)

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah Luma3DS supports region free, so the only explanation I feel valid is a bad CIA file, maybe your connection messed up at some point during the download and its corrupted, just download it again from a different source, my guess would be to try that "Cha0s" website

Josw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try importing the seed with FBI.
That did not work (got the same black screem + error) I guess that has to be an error with my cia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That did not work (got the same black screem + error) I guess that has to be an error with my cia
It´s wierd because it installs correctly and appears in the menu like any other game but it gives error after the nintendo 3ds loading screem.

Gonna reinstall it and if it gives me the error I guess that I just try to download the cia again D:

Also my 3ds is US but in spanish language so idk if that could give an error but I don´t think that´s the issue because I have installed a lot of games before without problem

Last edited by Josw,

kinghearts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It´s wierd because it installs correctly and appears in the menu like any other game but it gives error after the nintendo 3ds loading screem.

Gonna reinstall it and if it gives me the error I guess that I just try to download the cia again D:

Also my 3ds is US but in spanish language so idk if that could give an error but I don´t think that´s the issue because I have installed a lot of games before without problem
Did you manage to fix this?,I also have this problem too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM