Homebrew cant play online at Pokemon Ultra Moon (error 002-0119 system update is required)

ShayZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hello guys , i have a hacked 3ds and im trying to playing online but with no success , as you can see i get an error "error 002-0119 system update is required"

i have read in some sources that i need to update the Luma and i did it , my Lume version is 10.2.1 and my Homebrew version is 2.2.0

waiting for your help guys

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys , i have a hacked 3ds and im trying to playing online but with no success , as you can see i get an error "error 002-0119 system update is required"

i have read in some sources that i need to update the Luma and i did it , my Lume version is 10.2.1 and my Homebrew version is 2.2.0

waiting for your help guys
Update to 3ds fw 11.14.0-46

Reactions: Labestiajake

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Im having the same problem but i need a better explanation than "update firmware" because i don't have backups and i don't wanna deal with that stress right now.

What do i need to safely update firmware while keeping everything as it is? do i need the latest luma version or something? the update is done by the 3DS's legal official ways of updating? or what?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im having the same problem but i need a better explanation than "update firmware" because i don't have backups and i don't wanna deal with that stress right now.

What do i need to safely update firmware while keeping everything as it is? do i need the latest luma version or something? the update is done by the 3DS's legal official ways of updating? or what?
Copy the latest version of luma to your sd card turn on the 3ds and update from system settings. It's that easy

Reactions: placebo_yue

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
allright then! Needed a little bit more reassurance. Mario guy barely wrote any words it didn't sound too trustworthy to me. I'll go update now
Have you not seen the countless other threads of noobs whining about updates? For someone thats been here over a year id figure youd of lurked or read enough to know these things by now.

Reactions: Shadow#1

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Have you not seen the countless other threads of noobs whining about updates? For someone thats been here over a year id figure youd of lurked or read enough to know these things by now.
Last i've read about this was "we're waiting for a luma update, stay strong bro" so reading "just update" now seemed fishy. I've been busy with life the last few months, only checked the threads i already been following since before. Sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself