Hacking Can't play Octo Expansion on SX OS

gaga941021

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I bought the Octo Expansion today, to play it with my Splatoon 2 backup from my SD with SX OS.

The problem is, that when I download the Octo Expansion it downloads every update of the game + the expansion with a separate icon.

Even though I insert the Splatoon 2 backup through SX OS, I can't play the game.

Splatoon 2 boots up fine, but it's separate from the Splatoon 2 icon with the Octo Expansion one AND I can't boot the Octo Expansion one, because it asks for the "base game" to be downloaded.

Anyone else having the same problem?

gaga941021

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I bought the Octo Expansion today, to play it with my Splatoon 2 backup from my SD with SX OS.

The problem is, that when I download the Octo Expansion it downloads every update of the game + the expansion with a separate icon.

Even though I insert the Splatoon 2 backup through SX OS, I can't play the game.

Splatoon 2 boots up fine, but it's separate from the Splatoon 2 icon with the Octo Expansion one AND I can't boot the Octo Expansion one, because it asks for the "base game" to be downloaded.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Problem solved!

Seems like the expansion doesn't like trimmed .xci files! Watch out for thath I guess!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill