Hacking Cant play metroid prime Trilogy using the disc

pikamalo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello, a friend burned for me MPT on a dual layer disc,the game works fine on his Chiped Wii, i only use softmods;when i try to load it using backup lancher 0.3 ,it loads the main screen (i created a save file) ,but when i try to load a SP or MP game ,the screen give me a green flash for a second before the wii reboot itself.then i tried to use neogamma with alt-dols enable,i found four, when i boot the main screen dol ,my wii restarts again ;if i try a SP game dol (like MP1),it says "dol loaded" and then,the screen turn green and the wii keeps reading the disc(i know because i can hear the noise..,).What can i do?
PS:im kind of new in the wii scene.

PS2:sorry for the english

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job with the triple post, Jesus Christ...

There's 1,000 threads about this. Either take the extra 5 seconds to look it up yourself, post it in one of the many threads, or go buy the damn game. I'm getting sick of this.

rypaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikamalo said:
Hello, a friend burned for me MPT on a dual layer disc,the game works fine on his Chiped Wii, i only use softmods;when i try to load it using backup lancher 0.3 ,it loads the main screen (i created a save file) ,but when i try to load a SP or MP game ,the screen give me a green flash for a second before the wii reboot itself.then i tried to use neogamma with alt-dols enable,i found four, when i boot the main screen dol ,my wii restarts again ;if i try a SP game dol (like MP1),it says "dol loaded" and then,the screen turn green and the wii keeps reading the disc(i know because i can hear the noise..,).What can i do?
PS:im kind of new in the wii scene.

PS2:sorry for the english

Your friend should use IOS patcher on the iso he has and change the required IOS from 35 to 249 assuming you are using waninkoko's cios then he can burn it to a dual layer disc. MP3 might not work if you are using cios rev14.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.