ROM Hack Can't play 2 rom Monster Racers on 1 card ???

lugia99bc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I copy Monster Racers into 2 file and put both of them in my memory card.
When i have save the game in the first ROM, i turn off my ds and play the second ROM, but when i open the second ROM. MY FIRST ROM SAVE WAS THERE ???

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Both of the Monster Racer games are named the same so both of them will pick up the 1 save file, rename one of the Monster Racer rom's (something like "Monster Racer (2)") then play that if you want to create your second save file.

lugia99bc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My card is R4i-Sdhc 1.21b

QUOTE said:
Both of the Monster Racer games are named the same so both of them will pick up the 1 save file, rename one of the Monster Racer rom's (something like "Monster Racer (2)") then play that if you want to create your second save file.

I have try that 1 before but not work
frown.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
actually, you can also keep 1 rom but 2 or more saves... just make sure you rename save1 then rename save2 same as the rom name, like this:

ROM.nds
ROM.sav1
ROM.sav2
ROM.sav

in the same folder. of course in that example, the game uses the save with NO numbers (so save1 and save2 gets ignored). if you wanna use them, just rename the one you're using (maybe save3) then remove the number from the save you wanna use. it helps if you have something on your cart that can access/rename files on your DS (like DSorganize for one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr