Android Can't open Google Play Store, get stuck in completly white screen instead

YOUR_HAPPY_BOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, for a couple of months, when I try to open Google play store I get stuck in a completly White screen (the home, back and other buttons are accesible, but there is no GUI). I tried every solution, restarting the pone, restarting the WiFi router, force closing the app and deleting cache and saved data, unlinking my Google account from my cellphone but nothing seems to work, and now I'm getting deperate. If you have information that might be even a Little bit helpful, please post it ASAP

Here are my phone specs if anyone needs them:

Motorola e5 play
16 GB of harddrive memory
2 GB of RAM
Android versión 8.1.0

P.S: If anyone was going to say "Download it from your web browser", no, I can't do that either

D

Deleted User

How much time did you spend on the white screen? I have the same phone and it never happened. Typing from it now.

YOUR_HAPPY_BOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I normally close the app (not the same as force closing) like 5 or maybe 10 seconds after the White screen, You suggest I should wait something like a minute and a half?

D

Deleted User

Yeah, you should wait for some time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, sorry for double post but did you try to take off and wait the put back on the battery?

YOUR_HAPPY_BOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok, so. when I try to wait for sometime, it goes black for 2 seconds and then back to the normal White. And I think that's the app "resetting" itself so I don't think waiting that much Will help when the app is resetting.

And yes, I removed the battery several times before making this thread but still, nothing acomplished

YOUR_HAPPY_BOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok, so I was going to unlink my account and link it again when I saw that I had linked one of my Friends accounts for some reason, so I unlinked it and it's back to normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu