Hacking Can't navigate on NeoCD for Wii: I have Wii Remote is this a problem?

Deleted member 429758

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I installed in my homebrewed vWii the NeoCD-Wii app in my Wii U. My main problem is when I load the app I can't navigate because my Wii Remote plus (motion plus inside) doesn't turn off, and if it does it doesn't work anyway. I just read that there are some apps that don't support the Wii Remote plus, just the Wiimote (the first version), but that's is rare because the latest version was released in 2018. But I didn't find any thread in whole internet talking about this, maybe they all have the Wiimote, but specifically in NeoCD-Wii I can't even turn off by holding the power button, I must to disconnect the power cable to turn off the console.
Help!!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I installed in my homebrewed vWii the NeoCD-Wii app in my Wii U. My main problem is when I load the app I can't navigate because my Wii Remote plus (motion plus inside) doesn't turn off, and if it does it doesn't work anyway. I just read that there are some apps that don't support the Wii Remote plus, just the Wiimote (the first version), but that's is rare because the latest version was released in 2018. But I didn't find any thread in whole internet talking about this, maybe they all have the Wiimote, but specifically in NeoCD-Wii I can't even turn off by holding the power button, I must to disconnect the power cable to turn off the console.
Help!!

Hello.:)

Unfortunately I can not really help you on the Emulator itself

https://gbatemp.net/threads/neogeo-cd.299808/page-10

but here is the GBAtemp Thread for NeoCD and
@Wiimpathy is still active actual,so maybe he can answer your Question.:)

Good Luck and
Thank you.:)

Reactions: banjo2

Deleted member 429758

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users