Hacking Can't make some games work Atmosphere 0.17/Hetake 5.5.2

uChyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all,

I have just installed the Atmoshpere 0.17 with the payload Hetake 5.5.2. Additionally i have included also the latest sigptaches included in the forum. However, after installing all the CFW and everything, some of the games and apps i installed doesnt' work. After trying to open the game it just shows and error message that tells you to try again in Home menu. My Switch version is the 11.0.1

I'm installing everyhing with Awoo installer via LAN as i initially tried to install the latest tinfoil but i cannot launch the app neither as it appears the same message of error. However, some games it does work such as Mario Party, Ring Fit, Bomberbam but others like Just Dance 2021, Luigi Mansion 3 doesn't work. I have also tried the Super Smash Bros that i have the phyiscal game but it doesn't let me open the game neither, it says that i need an update to play the game but if i try to install the latest update it says game is broken. My thoughts are that, for some reason, i can't open newest games but i do can play older games...anyone happen to have the same issue or can help me on that? I have tried everything i knew and read on the forums...

Many thanks in advance and feel free to ask any questions to understand more the problem...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have just installed the Atmoshpere 0.17 with the payload Hetake 5.5.2. Additionally i have included also the latest sigptaches included in the forum. However, after installing all the CFW and everything, some of the games and apps i installed doesnt' work. After trying to open the game it just shows and error message that tells you to try again in Home menu. My Switch version is the 11.0.1

I'm installing everyhing with Awoo installer via LAN as i initially tried to install the latest tinfoil but i cannot launch the app neither as it appears the same message of error. However, some games it does work such as Mario Party, Ring Fit, Bomberbam but others like Just Dance 2021, Luigi Mansion 3 doesn't work. I have also tried the Super Smash Bros that i have the phyiscal game but it doesn't let me open the game neither, it says that i need an update to play the game but if i try to install the latest update it says game is broken. My thoughts are that, for some reason, i can't open newest games but i do can play older games...anyone happen to have the same issue or can help me on that? I have tried everything i knew and read on the forums...

Many thanks in advance and feel free to ask any questions to understand more the problem...
How are you launching Atmosphere? And how is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs