Homebrew Can't load save file for Pokemon Sun on O3DS

oncebuddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
[Part 1]
So this is what happened. One day, I forgot to backup everything in my SD card and went on to format it. Luckily I had a slightly older version of the stuff I had in my SD card so I restored it to my formatted SD card. Now, the problem is this: Because the save file in my Pokemon Sun isn't the latest version (I had a newer save in my SD card before I formatted), I received this error message: "The saved data is not compatible with this version, so it can't be used. Please go to the HOME Menu and refer to the manual for this software." So my question is: How can I restore my save data in my SD card? I'm on CFW ver 11.4.0-37U and I have luma as my Homebrew launcher.

oncebuddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
[Part 2]
In my root folder, I have the boot.3dsx and boot.firm files, hblauncer, 3ds, luma and Nintendo 3DS folders.

There is nothing in my hblauncher folder.

I don't think there's anything worth mentioning in my Nintendo 3DS folder except for the dbs folder, extdata folder (I assume this is where save data gets dumped(?)) and the title folder containing all my games with the "official" save data (with the .sav extension)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[Part 3]

I'd like to show what my 3ds folder and luma folder look like but I can't seem to post images and links so I will leave it at that.

Edit:
I have solved this problem by using JKSM.

Last edited by oncebuddy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.