Hacking cant load multi iso gamecube backups

domshen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I am using gator and can get discs to load but it will auto load the first iso on a multi iso disc. any ideas? its almost like i am not getting the load menu in gator...

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
What tool did you use to create the multigame iso? Try using this tool to make a new one and see if that one works.

This tool only outputs PAL images.. when loaded with wiigator gamecube loader .2... all you get is blank screen on NTSC tv...

You can do the swap trick (insert single GC game disc) then upon launch of gamecube backup launcher .2 insert multigame)

you can also downgrade to version 3 of make-multi.exe (command line utility).. these images have compatibility problems though. however they do support NTSC output.

you can also use Neogamma to load the disc... this is the best option due to the fact that the loader doesn't force the region of the GCOS dol on the multidisc image. however neogamma is lacking in features when it compared to wiigators gc loader. (namely the second disc function by pressing z)

hope this helps a little bit...

and NO THANKS to make-multi 4 for breaking the USA output!!!

domshen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently using multigame iso creator 3.3.4F and i set it for ntsc and dvd 5 and im using verbatims. I am going to neogamma and see if that works for me. thank you soo much for the replys

domshen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried neogamma and I now get the menu options but when I choose to load a game to load it brings up gcos and asks me to load a disc but when I select it i get a msg about not having in a disc.

I have also tried re making the image with make-multi3 command line program and burned it with imgburn. Still no go no matter what way I try to load.

The disc swap method fails me as well :-(

any other ideas? keep em comming. Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche