Hacking Cant load .iso's on my sd card larger than 4gb

mAdvillainy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using banner bomb, and im trying to put moh2 on my sd card, but it keeps saying fat32 cant handle a file larger than 4 gb, and if i convert the card to ntfs format i can put the whole .iso on the card but THEN, the wii wont read the card!!

is there a way to make this work???

Rebound

Trophies
XP
Country
You want to play it as a backup im guessing?
You need to use the WBFS format which allows you to play the backups off SD.
You can format your Card to it from any USB Loader app

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mAdvillainy said:
i formatted the card using wbfs manager, will it still display as a fat32 in My Computer?

Nope, but you can convert it back to fat32 using wbfs manager. (everything on the card will be lost during the process)

mAdvillainy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i use wbfs manager to load the bannerbomb stuff on to the card? or can i just use regular winrar and exract it to the card?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mAdvillainy said:
do i use wbfs manager to load the bannerbomb stuff on to the card? or can i just use regular winrar and exract it to the card?

I said in your other thread that WBFS can't hold ANYTHING but wii games. If you still want to use other things on the same card you have to look into partitioning the card so that you can allocate space for a FAT partition to put your hbc stuff on that and a bigger WBFS partition for your games.

WBFS manager will ONLY deal with wii .iso's and wii games already on the wbfs drive. You can't put anything else on WBFS because windows won't recognize what WBFS is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho