Hacking Cant load gateway blue or red card after downgrading

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says i ran into an issue during the downgrade from 7.0.2 to 2.0.1 and now i cant load any of my flash carts on my 2ds. whenever i launch the red cart from the http link it freezes my 2ds and the same thing happens when i try the blue cart from the home menu. i was trying to install the gateway a9lh and got to the downgrade part after backing up my nand and verifying the downgrade file i clicked downgrade to 2.0.1 and it loaded for a bit then gave me an error saying to turn off the device. afterwards i was unable to to start my 2ds with my sd card in so i looked around and deleted the Nintendo 3ds folder and that helped i can now turn on the system just everything mentioned above causes it to freeze. although im not sure what happened cause the 2ds says its version is 2.0.1-u so i thought that meant it was a success but now i cant open the gateway menu to do anything and i sorta need that to reinstall my backup nand dont i? thanks for the help

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that require me to download some files on my sd or just going into the link in the 2ds browser

Turns out 2 things currently screwing me over and that's the slot0x25keyx and that my 2.0.1 is not supported.

Last edited by Dmx001,

Atro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway installs a9lh at 2.1. Could you tell me what happens when you boot with the SD card in?

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now after I deleted the nintended 3ds folder it starts up normally before though it would just freeze on start up with a black screen. Also tried the rxtool and it just keeps saying I don't have permission to the server.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well now after I deleted the nintended 3ds folder it starts up normally before though it would just freeze on start up with a black screen. Also tried the rxtool and it just keeps saying I don't have permission to the server.
DONT DO GATEWAY A9LH

Follow the Plailect guide ;-;

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude so late tried it already it's why I'm in this mess. I went with gateway cause there's so many different people saying this is better or that is better so I went with what seemed easiest for me which was gateway cause I've been using it since the day it was released seemed like it would be the one that causes the least amount of trouble but I was wrong and I'll admit that now so I'm not trolled by people about using gateway or whatever. I would like a recommendation for after I hopefully get out of this mess please and thank you

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Dude so late tried it already it's why I'm in this mess. I went with gateway cause there's so many different people saying this is better or that is better so I went with what seemed easiest for me which was gateway cause I've been using it since the day it was released seemed like it would be the one that causes the least amount of trouble but I was wrong and I'll admit that now so I'm not trolled by people about using gateway or whatever. I would like a recommendation for after I hopefully get out of this mess please and thank you
Are you still in process of doing A9LH?

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the process of trying to fix my 2ds I can't get anything I need to install a9hl or gateway to reinstall my original nand

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it boots without the SD and when I removed the Nintendo 3ds file on the SD card cause i read a corrupted theme was causing it it started running now with the card inside but none of the flash cards work just get a black screen

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yeah it boots without the SD and when I removed the Nintendo 3ds file on the SD card cause i read a corrupted theme was causing it it started running now with the card inside but none of the flash cards work just get a black screen
ok dont do anything else, https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax) please follow this ;~; cause if you do install GW a9LH your console will not work without the Gateway cards

EDIT: If someone else knows that something should be changed from that, please tell cause idk if GW Downgrade to 2.1.0 does something that shouldn't do when you install Plailect's A9LH

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami,

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp trying the a9lh install as said in the above guide but just like everything else the screen freezes whenever i try to load the website used to activate the program

Dmx001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does that mean i need to get a new 3ds or is there a way to fix franken firmwares. could i just update to latest firmware and then use the a9lh update since it says it works on all firmware versions i just need a way to reinstall my backup nand then i could install the a9hl properly

Last edited by Dmx001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded