Can't load games because save file is missing

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Bridgy84, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Bridgy84
    OP

Bridgy84 Yub Nub

Sep 8, 2003
    United States
    Virginia
    So yeah, I can't even open Summon Night or Etrian Odyssey 2 without the games both giving me messages that the save file cannot be found. I haven't played them yet, so of course they can't be found. I downloaded them both from the same site and they didn't come with save files so do i need to find some and then put them on my card to get the games to load? if so, where can i find them? this site is the only site i've ever used. thanks!

2. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    You should edit your post to remove the name of the site you used, that's almost the same as linking to the site.

edit: so anyways the sav's should be automatically created, I don't know anything about the CycloDS though, someone can help you with this

3. Bridgy84
    OP

Bridgy84 Yub Nub

Sep 8, 2003
    United States
    Virginia
    okay...fixed that...now anyone have any ideas for me? thx.

4. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    Go into your microSD and check to see if there is a sav file for the games. Also, maybe your DS has no space left?

5. Kaos

Kaos Good show!

Nov 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Try upgrading your firmware. This is an error that often pops up on newer games if you aren't using the latest firmware.

I think the newest stable is 1.41 and the newest BETA is 1.5B1.

6. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    ^^ What he said.

If that doesn't fix it, is the error message displayed in the CycloDS menu or in the games?