Gaming Can't launch Pokemon BD on my jailbroken switch.. Please help, i tried everything..

NintendooSwitch1236

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi, I have a jailbroken switch. Just to clarify, I was playing alot of games on it with atmosphere, never had any trouble. I tried to play the new pokemon yesterday but I cant seem to get it to work. I formated the SD card, put on the latest atmosphere, latest sigpatches, latest fusee.bin, updated hekate to the latest version. Everything regarding files is UP to date. I do not need to check my sigpatches or anything like that.

Pokemon BD wont run on V1.00, and it wont run when updated to 1.3 or whatever the final patch is.. It gives me the error that it cant open and has to close.. and it returns to home screen...

Whatever I tried has failed. And I cant find many questions regarding this issue anywhere online.. just the same answers .. check sigpatches, check atmosphere, format, hekate version etc... done all that..

If anyone has any idea what i can do.. Please help... Everything else is working just fine! Just the new pokemon games wont run and its driving me crazy because I see others playing it on atmosphere and I dont get it how it runs for them if we have the same software and hardware...

Thanks!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a jailbroken switch. Just to clarify, I was playing alot of games on it with atmosphere, never had any trouble. I tried to play the new pokemon yesterday but I cant seem to get it to work. I formated the SD card, put on the latest atmosphere, latest sigpatches, latest fusee.bin, updated hekate to the latest version. Everything regarding files is UP to date. I do not need to check my sigpatches or anything like that.

Pokemon BD wont run on V1.00, and it wont run when updated to 1.3 or whatever the final patch is.. It gives me the error that it cant open and has to close.. and it returns to home screen...

Whatever I tried has failed. And I cant find many questions regarding this issue anywhere online.. just the same answers .. check sigpatches, check atmosphere, format, hekate version etc... done all that..

If anyone has any idea what i can do.. Please help... Everything else is working just fine! Just the new pokemon games wont run and its driving me crazy because I see others playing it on atmosphere and I dont get it how it runs for them if we have the same software and hardware...

Thanks!
Where did you download the patches from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1